Diplo tells Emily Ratajkowski he doesn’t want to define his ***uality

Style.

16 hours ago, s&m said:

This instead:

i'm on my knees. toes scratching hardwood floors. sweat drops racing down my face before evaporating. drool pooling on my chest. crying and convulsing. ears ringing and bleeding. snot and cvm running down my face and filling my pores. begging! for more despite barely being alive.

Thank you Daddy Diplo. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

17 hours ago, s&m said:

This instead:

i'm on my knees. toes scratching hardwood floors. sweat drops racing down my face before evaporating. drool pooling on my chest. crying and convulsing. ears ringing and bleeding. snot and cvm running down my face and filling my pores. begging! for more despite barely being alive.

It's giving.....

90 shades of grey! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

On 3/16/2023 at 1:47 AM, jennyj said:

Or even better - don't ask people or tell the whole world.  No one cares what they're doing consensually behind closed doors in their private lives.  Really tired of celebs and even people using it for promo or like it defines them.

That was literally the world until people spoke, rife with homophobia and hate, at a societal and legal level.

On 3/14/2023 at 5:09 PM, stanLOONA said:

Does Diplo knows that the B in LBTQ+ means bi***ual? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Are you aware that some of us dont need a letter or a community to define us, but rather we just live our lives as men, humans, and follow our emotions, or ***ual attractions? Im open to same s** relationships and I think the LGBTQ community is ridiculous and does not express me at all. Some of us dont need a box to fit in.

1 hour ago, kolospouttos said:

Are you aware that some of us dont need a letter or a community to define us, but rather we just live our lives as men, humans, and follow our emotions, or ***ual attractions? Im open to same s** relationships and I think the LGBTQ community is ridiculous and does not express me at all. Some of us dont need a box to fit in.

paris hilton ok GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block