Justin and Hailey are expecting their first child

Congratulations to the happy couple! 

Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber are having a baby -- something the couple just announced ... and it looks like Hailey is somewhat far along, 'cause she's got a bump going.

The Biebers just posted the same thing -- a carousel of pictures and videos that show them engaged in a photoshoot out in a field somewhere ... with Hailey dressed in white and showing around her midsection.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Something feels very off about them as a couple. All I see is a depressed Justin Bieber turned adult trying to figure out his life, and Hailey seems like a social climber. Not wishing any bad vibes on them, but I don’t see them lasting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Style. said:

Something feels very off about them as a couple. All I see is a depressed Justin Bieber turned adult trying to figure out his life, and Hailey seems like a social climber. Not wishing any bad vibes on them, but I don’t see them lasting. 

seriously! She was an obsessed JB fan and it’s like she went through every pop boy of the time to get to the ultimate- Justin. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

seriously! She was an obsessed JB fan and it’s like she went through every pop boy of the time to get to the ultimate- Justin. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and those online stories about how she intentionally used the Jenner sisters to distract Justin from Selena just to meet with her, it’s incredibly…. bizarre 
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

and those online stories about how she intentionally used the Jenner sisters to distract Justin from Selena just to meet with her, it’s incredibly…. bizarre 
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Omg! I know!!! Honestly I wasn’t even invested in the Jelena lore, but when the Selena vs Hailey beef went down a few years ago, I watched a podcast and they broke it all down- I was gagged. Now that’s some scary Lou M Taylor stalking shǐt. Some will say it’s coincidental, I truly believe they all schemed to get JB with Hailey. 
spacer.pngspacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block