Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t think it’s trolling. Both she and Sam have said the comments about her mental health aren’t necessary. These videos only fuel all that. 

Oh possibly then, so that would mean this is her genuinely being herself and doing what feels ok for her. Which I know Britney is this kind of person, you only have to watch Chaotic to see that. However something just doesn’t seem right to me, but I know and accept that won’t be a popular view on here! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

This hater 

And there’s people (and two of them are the same people who always do this) in here ripping on Britney saying she’s unstable, yet this annoying ***** gets a pass? I couldn’t even watch the whole thing, it was making me cringe so hard how desperate she was trying to be funny when she’s so unfunny that I think she needs more help than Britney does. At least Britney is naturally funny compared to this *****. UGH!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Well said and I agree. I’ve been a fan since her mall days. I spent time around her in the mtv studios watching her interact when cameras weren’t on, and this is not the same goofy silly Britney we all loved. She has been through a lot, and no one stays the same, but this is not a healthy or happy Britney. I just hope one day she finds peace and can learn to trust medical professionals again who can help enrich her life. 

Idk how you got unhealthy or unhappy from this video, as you said no one stays the same and this is probably just her expressing her goofy side in a new way, but true hardcore fans who don’t try to diagnose her from a computer screen know she’s being silly and goofy. 

Spoiler

Also I’m having a hard time believing you were ever around her because you’re always giving off Team Con mole vibes

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

I’m cringing at how hard you’re always giving off Team Con mole vibes along with that Kaitlyn person. Seriously you two go hand in hand don’t you?

Also are not gonna talk abt kaity saying she used to work w Britney back in the day bye 

7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Idk how you got unhealthy or unhappy from this video, as you said no one stays the same and this is probably just her expressing her goofy side in a new way, but true hardcore fans who don’t try to diagnose her from a computer screen know she’s being silly and goofy. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also I’m having a hard time believing you were ever around her because you’re always giving off Team Con mole vibes

I wonder what’s this person’s relationship to Britney now. They say they used to work with her back in the mtv days - so what? So much of what I’ve seen them wrote here is contradictory.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Lol. Love goofyney.

Her accent sound more Aussie this time? The way she runs is so funny 🤣 She needs to do more comedy.

I’m Aussie and it sounds more South African to me, but I don’t think it’s an actual accent.

Also that’s a nice dress - why didn’t she put it on? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block