Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing people need to understand is that just because the only way we can see her is through these short Instagram clips, that doesn't mean she's acting like that 24/7.

It's actually more concerning for people to believe in this, and not have an ounce of common sense to realize it's just something she did with the purpose of being funny and to share it with us.

Yes, as someone said, it might be awkward or not funny to some people. But just because you wouldn't post such a thing on your social media, or just because it gives you second hand embarrassment or whatever, doesn't mean that then, if she does, it's because she's crazy or has any other problems. She's just way beyond the inhibitions of us common peasants (and even she often ends up deleting the content or re-uploading it with a different filter, etc, because maybe she does feel self-conscious about it later on, but hey, she has even shown embarrassment for moments of her career that most of us consider iconic)

People act like we were with her 24/7 and she was acting like this all the time. In the end, this is a clip from the privacy of her room. Probably not even Sam was with her at the time, and like most of you, she would feel embarrassed to act like this in front of strangers, yet she's brave enough to share it with the world. Or what I see as bravery, is what is seen as craziness or mental illness by some of you. Expressions like "she must be crazy to do that" become too literal to those that criticize her.

And at the end it boils down to that, as I've been saying for years, to diagnose Britney as crazy or ill for what she shares on her Instagram is nothing else but a form of discrimination: because she's different, because she posts different content than the standard of social media set by other (mostly fake) artists and just pretentious people in general, then there HAS TO BE something wrong with her, because why on Earth would someone that is sane not follow the status quo? It's really not different than calling someone sick and wrong just because they have different religion views, or different ***ual preferences, or different skin color; all of that is the same judgmental behavior of cataloguing something or someone as wrong just because it doesn't fit your short and limited definition of normal. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You always speak so much sense Pokémon and I respect the hell out of you, truly. In fact you’re one of the main posters on here who will make me seriously stop and think that my views are actually wrong and that I need to look at another angle. And I really do think that’s such an important thing in all aspects of life both online and offline.

I see your point totally, trying to diagnose Britney as crazy or ill is not ok in any way, and I’m no one anyway to judge that, only a professional in front of her could do that. And I do understand what you’re saying that by judging someone as ill because they’re different is discrimination, very good point.

I can’t help the way I feel when watching this video, and the thoughts that cross my mind, however I’m very open to other points of view and totally accept/understand that some will disagree with me. And your post was very helpful in thinking of that other point of view 🥰🥰

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think these 13 years of silence have completely made fans forget about Britney's unfiltered and completely-goofy personality behind the cameras. PLEASE check any candid interviews or BTS with Britney in the early 00s and you will see that she has always been like this. 

:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think these 13 years of silence have completely made fans forget about Britney's unfiltered and completely-goofy personality behind the cameras. PLEASE check any candid interviews or BTS with Britney in the early 00s and you will see that she has always been like this. 

Yup. People should Go watch chaotic 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

This behavior is incredibly concerning. Britney evidently needs medical intervention.

Shame on you, Jordan, for not adding your perspective to this. You’re seemingly so weak and afraid to offend your deteriorated blog.

If you respect or love someone, you offer them honesty, rather than enabling by saying things like “omg Britney is soo goofy and smart” like stfu 

No you shut the **** up. You people need to stop diagnosing Britney through her Instagram and leave her the **** alone. It’s really pathetic and is giving off Team Con vibes for real.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

Not to mention the absolutely terrible editing and filter… y’all are embarrassing for thinking this is even remotely “cute and goofy”. She looks and acts deranged in the video. I’d be concerned if a friend or a relative of mine posted something like this.

Oh wow what a surprise you’ve graced us with your presence full of negativity about Britney….:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

Not to mention the absolutely terrible editing and filter… y’all are embarrassing for thinking this is even remotely “cute and goofy”. She looks and acts deranged in the video. I’d be concerned if a friend or a relative of mine posted something like this.

Maybe you should go wash that attitude of yours and then come back to contribute something positive instead of your usual negative bs

• Love 2
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, Letines79 said:

This actually made me laugh out loud, love her but the GP who don’t know her, her humour or her heart will think she’s crazy 🙄

LOL and you do? Because reportedly, the people closest to her feel she needs an intervention. You think you know her better than her husband? Some of y'all are providing cover for a woman you think you know. It's giving parasocial relationship and it's cringe. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

LOL and you do? Because reportedly, the people closest to her feel she needs an intervention. You think you know her better than her husband? Some of y'all are providing cover for a woman you think you know. It's giving parasocial relationship and it's cringe. 

'Reportedly' Harvey Leaterface interviews himself.

8 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No not implying anything at all, just commenting on an aspect of the video that makes me feel it’s ‘off’ or that she’s not ok for whatever reason. 

I was thinking to myself yes we know Britney has always done accents, funny voices, said surreal things and had goofy body language sometimes, so why is this not like that? 

And her voice was one of the specific reasons why it seems different. That’s all I was saying.

When she did her court testimony and her recent audios, I didn’t feel that way, and in some recent videos I haven’t felt that way, but this one is especially noticeable.

I hope it’s ok to say this, I know most will disagree. 

Sorry and please don’t take offense, I’m not at all trying to be combative, but the fact that you’re trying to compare a video like this to her court audio is just foolish. In her court audio and those lengthy videos with no picture just audio she released a few months ago (I’m assuming those are the videos you’re referring to) were serious moments, therefore, she was speaking in her normal voice and being serious.

She’s clearly playing around in the video that prompted this thread or do you actually think she has a British, Aussie accent or whatever she’s trying to imitate, she prolly sounds off cuz she’s trying to speak in an accent that ain’t natural to her. Way too many of you take everything she does and says so seriously and literally and I think that’s a huge part of some of y’all’s problem, it’s like y’all just want her to be serious all the time cuz her sense of humor doesn’t match y’all’s and therefore you (not you specifically) get embarrassed by it and if that’s the case, that would be a you problem, not hers!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mwilliams917 said:

There really is no need to be so damn passive aggressive and rude. It’s not cute! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block