Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 minute ago, easy said:

yes!! i think fans that have followed her from the very start recognize this as who britney has always been in her core. a silly, goofy, eccentric, girl with an incredible talent. she was definitely marketed to be the perfect pop star, a pedestal that is impossible for anyone to keep up, and had no one to truly care for her when she eventually fell. EXCEPT for us fans, that have loved her unconditional, through from afar, for many, many years. but i think society as a whole as come to a place of everyone must be the same and if you step out of that sameness, even just a little bit, your mocked, shamed, and ridiculed relentlessly. britney isn't crazy because she wants to throw an accent, poke fun at the nonsense and lies the media says about, and be silly on instagram. and people don't have to like or understand it either. but to brand her "crazy" for things you don't like/understand is definitely a that person problem, and not britney's.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::bouncey:

• Love 1
Just now, Like A Slumber Party said:

I hope Britney is doing okay. It does feel like sometimes I see posts on here of people enabling concerning behaviour and making excuses for some major red flags in how Britney is doing.

I've been a fan since the early days of Brit's career and was staying up-to-date on the day-to-day happenings during the 2007 days and there are some things that are happening which seem to resemble that time.

I'm not saying Brit needs to be in a conservatorship but I do think it is fair for those around her who care and love her to want her to receive support to help her if something is "wrong" or "unstable" in her life right now.

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block