Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

13 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

The level of delusion of some Britney fans reminds me of the movie Don't Look Up

This video is a prime example of her goofy humor. Thats all honestly. Have you ever spoke in an accent? I do with family and friends or myself all the time. I laugh . I laugh hard. Yes she has her **** to contend with. Who doesn’t? She has trauma. Yet this is normal in my opinion. I am a goofy nut myself . This made me laugh and smile. Her lack a filter is refreshing. . Most comedians are also battling some sort of depression. I should not say most . Yet I relate to her in many ways, never endured her abuse. I never lived in her shoes. None of us have. I do not know her .. none of us do.  You can say what you wish . Thats your opinion. This I saw as a goofy moment . Shes a comedian. Always has been. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i'd never come to conclusions about her mental health, her diagnosis or her meds without even knowing her. it's disrespectful and creepy.

but i have to be honest, i didn't like this video and i think this behaviour is weird. i've been a fan since 03 and i know britney's always been goofy. i've seen chaotic 329058305 times, i've seen almost every interview and special that exists on the internet. it's not the same kind of behaviour. it's just weird and it doesn't make any sense.

with that being said, calling her crazy or speculating about mental illness is disgusting. so for those who are doing that, i don't agree with you, but for those who say this is the britney we've always known and those who deny it aren't real fan, i don't agree with you either. 

This is really well said. We can remember and appreciate that Britney has always had that silly and goofy side, while also recognising that this is slightly different- of course only to some of us, as most think this is exactly how she’s always acted. 

Yes she acted similar to this back in the old days, but this feels not the same as that, it’s hard to explain, but she seemed more in control of it before, and now it seems like the silliness controls her. That’s a really clumsily worded way of explaining but I can’t think of any other way. 

Almost like she can’t help pulling the faces, doing the odd movements and doing accents. I’ve noticed it in loads of her videos, plus I first saw it when she was doing POM and had that obsessive hair touching and knee bending. It reminds me of that somehow. 

I’m of course NOT in any way attempting to do an armchair diagnosis, a tiny part of me still believes she’s very much in control of all this and is totally trolling everyone.

Edit to add that another reason it made me feel off is that her voice doesn’t sound right! Can no one else pick up on that? Her voice sounds really weird to me and shaky and just not ‘right’ 😢

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

The level of delusion of some Britney fans reminds me of the movie Don't Look Up

i completely agree! the team con plants who are in every thread telling us how worried and concerned they are for britney are truly horrifying :ehidk_britney_um_eek: 

i'm very concerned for people who have no sense of humor and, for some that claim to be fans for years, forgot who britney is at her core! it's so sad the way team con gaslit everyone into believing if you throw an accent and be silly it's a cause for concern. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

That’s certainly NOT how you should be promoting a brand that gave you free dresses for ad purposes. I wish she would’ve washed her hair and face at least before filming this 

Gee, you must have good forensic skills if you can tell her face and hair are dirty from an IG video. Like, why bother wasting your time on a forum about someone you don't even care for? 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

That’s certainly NOT how you should be promoting a brand that gave you free dresses for ad purposes. I wish she would’ve washed her hair and face at least before filming this 

I always wondered why it's so hard for Britney to comb her hair and keep it tidy ?All she had to do was comb it everyday and wash it when needed. Before filming anything, did she not look herself in the mirror and made sure she looked at least tidy and clean before posting it to the public? 

I mean, it's like she doesn't know how to maintain personal hygiene or she just doesn't care ? 

I hate seeing people saying "she's crazy" or "she's mentally unwell" or even "Her father was right" but... seeing Britney's appearances on ig videos, can you blame them ? 

It's not my place to ask her what to post... but I wish she only post photos from now on, no videos. And at least comb your hair and have clean face / makeup before taking photos or filming videos.

Interviews of her family will be released soon and What Britney has been posting and her appearance, behavior does not help her at all. I wish she cares her public image more because her battle with her family is far from over.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

The quivering in her voice could just be from her own nerves, or she may just be using some sort of voice change filter. I don't know. Are you implying something else here?

No not implying anything at all, just commenting on an aspect of the video that makes me feel it’s ‘off’ or that she’s not ok for whatever reason. 

I was thinking to myself yes we know Britney has always done accents, funny voices, said surreal things and had goofy body language sometimes, so why is this not like that? 

And her voice was one of the specific reasons why it seems different. That’s all I was saying.

When she did her court testimony and her recent audios, I didn’t feel that way, and in some recent videos I haven’t felt that way, but this one is especially noticeable.

I hope it’s ok to say this, I know most will disagree. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I always wondered why it's so hard for Britney to comb her hair and keep it tidy ?All she had to do was comb it everyday and wash it when needed. Before filming anything, did she not look herself in the mirror and made sure she looked at least tidy and clean before posting it to the public? 

I mean, it's like she doesn't know how to maintain personal hygiene or she just doesn't care ? 

I hate seeing people saying "she's crazy" or "she's mentally unwell" or even "Her father was right" but... seeing Britney's appearances on ig videos, can you blame them ? 

It's not my place to ask her what to post... but I wish she only post photos from now on, no videos. And at least comb your hair and have clean face / makeup before taking photos or filming videos.

Interviews of her family will be released soon and What Britney has been posting and her appearance, behavior does not help her at all. I wish she cares her public image more because her battle with her family is far from over.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 4
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

No not implying anything at all, just commenting on an aspect of the video that makes me feel it’s ‘off’ or that she’s not ok for whatever reason. 

I was thinking to myself yes we know Britney has always done accents, funny voices, said surreal things and had goofy body language sometimes, so why is this not like that? 

And her voice was one of the specific reasons why it seems different. That’s all I was saying.

When she did her court testimony and her recent audios, I didn’t feel that way, and in some recent videos I haven’t felt that way, but this one is especially noticeable.

I hope it’s ok to say this, I know most will disagree. 

What you said is fine! Sorry, I wasn't trying to come at you. Agree to disagree :) 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is really well said. We can remember and appreciate that Britney has always had that silly and goofy side, while also recognising that this is slightly different- of course only to some of us, as most think this is exactly how she’s always acted. 

Yes she acted similar to this back in the old days, but this feels not the same as that, it’s hard to explain, but she seemed more in control of it before, and now it seems like the silliness controls her. That’s a really clumsily worded way of explaining but I can’t think of any other way. 

Almost like she can’t help pulling the faces, doing the odd movements and doing accents. I’ve noticed it in loads of her videos, plus I first saw it when she was doing POM and had that obsessive hair touching and knee bending. It reminds me of that somehow. 

I’m of course NOT in any way attempting to do an armchair diagnosis, a tiny part of me still believes she’s very much in control of all this and is totally trolling everyone.

Edit to add that another reason it made me feel off is that her voice doesn’t sound right! Can no one else pick up on that? Her voice sounds really weird to me and shaky and just not ‘right’ 😢

the thing people need to understand is that just because the only way we can see her is through these short Instagram clips, that doesn't mean she's acting like that 24/7.

It's actually more concerning for people to believe in this, and not have an ounce of common sense to realize it's just something she did with the purpose of being funny and to share it with us.

Yes, as someone said, it might be awkward or not funny to some people. But just because you wouldn't post such a thing on your social media, or just because it gives you second hand embarrassment or whatever, doesn't mean that then, if she does, it's because she's crazy or has any other problems. She's just way beyond the inhibitions of us common peasants (and even she often ends up deleting the content or re-uploading it with a different filter, etc, because maybe she does feel self-conscious about it later on, but hey, she has even shown embarrassment for moments of her career that most of us consider iconic)

People act like we were with her 24/7 and she was acting like this all the time. In the end, this is a clip from the privacy of her room. Probably not even Sam was with her at the time, and like most of you, she would feel embarrassed to act like this in front of strangers, yet she's brave enough to share it with the world. Or what I see as bravery, is what is seen as craziness or mental illness by some of you. Expressions like "she must be crazy to do that" become too literal to those that criticize her.

And at the end it boils down to that, as I've been saying for years, to diagnose Britney as crazy or ill for what she shares on her Instagram is nothing else but a form of discrimination: because she's different, because she posts different content than the standard of social media set by other (mostly fake) artists and just pretentious people in general, then there HAS TO BE something wrong with her, because why on Earth would someone that is sane not follow the status quo? It's really not different than calling someone sick and wrong just because they have different religion views, or different ***ual preferences, or different skin color; all of that is the same judgmental behavior of cataloguing something or someone as wrong just because it doesn't fit your short and limited definition of normal. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block