Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

53 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sorry and please don’t take offense, I’m not at all trying to be combative, but the fact that you’re trying to compare a video like this to her court audio is just foolish. In her court audio and those lengthy videos with no picture just audio she released a few months ago (I’m assuming those are the videos you’re referring to) were serious moments, therefore, she was speaking in her normal voice and being serious.

She’s clearly playing around in the video that prompted this thread or do you actually think she has a British, Aussie accent or whatever she’s trying to imitate, she prolly sounds off cuz she’s trying to speak in an accent that ain’t natural to her. Way too many of you take everything she does and says so seriously and literally and I think that’s a huge part of some of y’all’s problem, it’s like y’all just want her to be serious all the time cuz her sense of humor doesn’t match y’all’s and therefore you (not you specifically) get embarrassed by it and if that’s the case, that would be a you problem, not hers!!

You’re right, comparing it to the court audio was a bad example. And I actually do agree with you, it’s a me problem, I take things too seriously, see things that aren’t necessarily there, and overthink everything! 

So there probably isn’t anything “off” about this video, I do now actually think it’s me misinterpreting it. 

• Like 2

Some of y'all need to be reminded

Not giving a :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:about how she is put together offstage in her private space has just always been the down to earth girl she is. My friends and I used to laugh ourselves silly at this clip. I loved her for this relatable, silly self.

She isn't comfortable posting candid, uncut footage so she makes these edited clips which are completely in line with her comedic sensibilities. Honestly, if this clip were unedited and raw, it WOULD be potentially concerning, but it is clearly an edited silly clip with a conscious choice to hit certain comedic beats. Many of you who bought into her overly groomed, managed image team con was able to force upon her may find you're not actually fans of Britney Spears the person, and that's okay:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You’re right, comparing it to the court audio was a bad example. And I actually do agree with you, it’s a me problem, I take things too seriously, see things that aren’t necessarily there, and overthink everything! 

So there probably isn’t anything “off” about this video, I do now actually think it’s me misinterpreting it. 

i really appreciate the way you're always open to being wrong and admitting that you might be in certain situations. it takes a lot of character :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mwilliams917 said:

And yet Sam never denied that they tried to have one just denied that the intervention itself happened which corroborates the story that she somehow found out and put a stop to it. 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: And this right here is the problem with Sam’s trash carbon copy TMZ  “statement” to Mario Lopez. The only person who truly defended Britney in this is Britney herself. “I guess my therapy, prayer, and Prozac aren’t good enough for you.”

But I’ll just ignore it and “mind my business” so people can keep brazenly speculating that Britney actually does need an intervention :emma:

15 minutes ago, easy said:

i really appreciate the way you're always open to being wrong and admitting that you might be in certain situations. it takes a lot of character :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Wow that really means a lot to me, genuinely! Thank you @easy we may not always agree on here, but I have a lot of respect and admiration for you and enjoy your posts and the way you express them.

As for what you said, I think maybe that’s a side effect of me not being a very confident person, so I’m never very sure of my own thoughts and opinions. So I guess it’s maybe a negative trait, but it has positive outcomes such as being able to see many sides of things, and I try to use that as a good attribute! 🙃

• Love 2

To those surprised by the video -- really? 

Yes, there was something off about it. There was also something off about Britney on the set of the Baby One More Time video all the way back when she was 16. She's on the same level of normrality as Michael Jackson...what's normal for her is NOT normal for people who live outside Hollyweird.

In my opinion, she's still closer to normal than the living dead (ie. Beyonce) -- the ones who try to act 'normal' and 'perfect' are closer to hell than Britney ever will be.

Edited by Cancer

Crazy?  Nah. Mentally stunted? Yeah, probably. Her maturity level is extremely low, but I guess that shouldn’t be shocking as her world changed quite a bit in her younger years. I don’t think she was ever given a chance to mature and get out of that awkward stage. She almost acts like someone who was homeschooled their entire life and are just now interacting with others outside of the family. 

Edited by MikeSim

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block