Britney shows off a dress in new post: "I just want you to know if I shut down my Instagram, do not call the cops."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

28 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I hope Britney is doing okay. It does feel like sometimes I see posts on here of people enabling concerning behaviour and making excuses for some major red flags in how Britney may be doing.

I've been a fan since the early days of Brit's career and was staying up-to-date on the day-to-day happenings during the 2007 days and there are some things that are happening which seem to resemble that time.

I'm not saying Brit needs to be in a conservatorship (Free Britney and Justice for Britney supporter here) but I do think it is fair that there may be people around her who care and love her to want her to receive support to help her if something is "wrong" or "unstable" in her life right now.

Please be nice if you disagree and want to share your thoughts in response to this.

No human can survive alone. And our girl is lonely. Very lonely deep inside. She has way too many resentments even to her own blood. There are clear signs of depression too. She needs a strong support system but the hardest part is trusting people.

People can be depressed anytime. It’s normal. But team con cannot manipulate her anymore. What only resembles from 2007 are the way TEAM CONS spin narratives to hurt her (hoping it would drive her crazy), control the media and BANONS still negating anything about her.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I hope Britney is doing okay. It does feel like sometimes I see posts on here of people enabling concerning behaviour and making excuses for some major red flags in how Britney may be doing.

I've been a fan since the early days of Brit's career and was staying up-to-date on the day-to-day happenings during the 2007 days and there are some things that are happening which seem to resemble that time.

I'm not saying Brit needs to be in a conservatorship (Free Britney and Justice for Britney supporter here) but I do think it is fair that there may be people around her who care and love her to want her to receive support to help her if something is "wrong" or "unstable" in her life right now.

Please be nice if you disagree and want to share your thoughts in response to this.

You don’t know Britney 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Albert1989 said:

i get Michael Jackson vibes from her sometimes.. esp after those baby stories came out. I feel like they were both "mentally" younger... maybe because they didnt have a normal childhood.. so in their mind theyre still 15 or 25 or whatever. i think what we are seeing now is her being a normal 25 year old. and eventually she might (or might not?) get to her current age. let her be. we let people identify at them/they etc , so if she wants to be 25 years old, then let her

Really interesting viewpoint, I can definitely see this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block