Rumor: ''Britney Jean'' re-mixing/mastering for 10th anniversary

This girlie from ATRL spilled:

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

something is happening with britney jean (yes the entire album) and phonography. some sort of re-mixing/mastering... my wild guess is a 10th year anniversary edition with phonography (????) but i might be totally wrong, thats all for now! 

I don't know ha but I heard people say she's a reliable source but who knows, take it with a grain of salt :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Does a 2013 album need remastering? Lol

maybe it’s the label trying to make a little cash off their artist who no longer wants to work, but why doing it with her least popular album?! Just give us a platinum edition of blackout or something, with like 3 discs of bsides, never seen before outtakes, interviews with ellen von unwerth, danja and anyone who worked on the album… i’d pay like 100 bucks and more for something like that 😍

Or………

Original doll

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block