🚨Sam Asghari Breaks His Silence on TMZ's Reported Britney "Intervention": there was no intervention, Britney is in full control

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

He gave exclusive to Mario Lopez (a known team con's minion) who defended B's team and family, during FreeBritney movement

I didn't know who this person is. Thanks for clarification. Anyway, what does it have to do that TMZ and AH are two different outlets? My initial post was about that, not about this Lopez guy. Thanks in advance for your logical answer.

For all Sam's defenders:

Even before the news of the intervention broke, Sam's bestie, Maxi, already was setting the stage and pushing the same agenda. 

And Maxi has always done this, starting since 2019. For ex. when he pushed the agenda that B didn't want to get rid of Cship, but only wanted to get rid of her father.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I didn't know who this person is. Thanks for clarification. Anyway, what does it have to do that TMZ and AH are two different outlets? My initial post was about that, not about this Lopez guy. Thanks in advance for your logical answer.

Umm, since like I said Sam gave his exclusive shady statement about intervention to Mario Lopez, and while Mario may be from a different outlet but both, he and TMZ, are in the pocket of team con. This is the logic behind my post.

• Love 1

There’s a new TMZ story (extended version of the previous just kinda more detailed). Sounds like Sam, Cade and Maxi are leaking to TMZ. Like, DUH!!!!! It also sounds like TMZ is still in contact with the Spears’s (Like, DUH!!!!🙄) who are pushing the narrative of she’s gonna die, caffeine poisoning, etc.

Call it an intervention or not, but I believe there was something planned by Sam, Cade & medical professionals to try to get through to Britney to get her to (1) see that she can’t get better all on her own in the way she’s going about it isn’t helping (2) to get her to realize that SHE needs to let people help her through this process.

Obviously she’s hurting, lashing out, has a right to feel ALL THE FEELINGS. She’s got to accept help and learn to help herself, to cope, to heal, make better choices in regards to her medical & personal needs and accept the fact that her family has failed her and don’t genuinely want her well … definitely not on Britney’s terms. So, I’m more inclined to believe Page 6’s version of this story which is that YES an intervention was planned then deemed unnecessary once Britney agreed to meet with a doctor.

TMZ will ALWAYS blow things out of proportion but that’s not to say that Britney isn’t struggling- of course she is which is to be expected considering the absolute HELL her family, CA probate court and Team Con put her through for 13 years!!

Unfortunately, there is a lot of hysteria in the media right now, but Britney is fine, and much of this has been overblown and grossly distorted,” our insider shares. (Page 6 report)

MAYBE if Sam, Cade, Maxi (who’s source is Sam) all STOPPED leaking info to TMZ & posting **** on their IG alluding to Britney then MAYBE what occurred wouldn’t be  “overblown and grossly distorted” when TMZ writes about what THEY told them!! It’s clear where &’whom the “leaks” are coming from. They all know how TMZ operates and WHY they’re operating like they do and WHO benefits from their spin. It’s a damn shame Britney has NOBODY in her life she can really trust to keep her personal business private and keep her name out of TMZ’s mouth!!💔Her own family failed her. The court failed her. Her current husband is failing her. I just pray that somehow some way she can get herself together, accept the help she needs and get rid of these people who mean her no good. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Am just wondering when will Britney actually  address all these matters herself? What seems to be the problem there? I understand that she is frustrated with all these rumors getting out of hand, but then why not address all of it once and for all? All these sources close to her, Sam, Cade, Vicky etc. seem to be speaking for her, but then you can’t blame people for wondering whether there is something shady going on. Just sayin. 

gretchen amp GIF

• Like 2
11 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

He waited until he was on the red carpet for his “career” to give an “exclusive” to Access Hollywood lol he didn’t need to call TMZ for this one

You really expect that the reporters at that event weren't going to ask him about this story that was blowing up yesterday? Please try to think with logic and not let your judgment be clouded by desperation to be a hater :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You really expect that the reporters at that event weren't going to ask him about this story that was blowing up yesterday? Please try to think with logic and not let your judgment be clouded by desperation to be a hater :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

“reporters” is not the same as ”Access Hollywood exclusive on the red carpet”

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block