🚨Sam Asghari Breaks His Silence on TMZ's Reported Britney "Intervention": there was no intervention, Britney is in full control

I’m glad no actual intervention took place, otherwise that would’ve been a betrayal to Britney. Unless she actually needed an intervention, it wouldn’t need to be public news for anyone at all. 

with that said, I’m seriously confused as to why People and PageSix even confirmed this at all? We’re they hoodwinked or something? That’s what I wanna know. I could care less about TMZ and why they concocted this story in the first place

#TMZSucks

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

“Regardless of circumstances..”

I see you what u did there boy :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

spacer.png

Exactly!

His statement is so shady! Since Sam basically confirmed that the intervention was planned, but it did not occur for whatever reason, which in turn further plants seeds of doubt and pushes the agenda that something is wrong with B in the minds of the public and which in turn opens the door to speculation about her mental health. 

He was and still is in the same bed with Team Con.

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

At this point, BAnon might as well admit that they're bots hired by Jamie and Lou. Their hatred for Sam is now making them play into conservatorship propaganda, and they don't even care anymore. There is no way that some post criticizing Sam is worth enabling people as they out Britney's personal matters or outright lie about them, but if nobody was lying to the media, they wouldn't have many excuses to attack Sam. It's possible to be critical of Sam and not play into the lies that are sold to the media, but I doubt these people care enough about Britney to make that distinction. 

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

Is he her spokesperson or something? Why can’t she EVER speak for herself? So weird 

It's funny because there was hysteria over him not speaking out a few hours ago. Maybe you all should get into a mud pit to wrestle and figure out why exactly you all hate Sam. Because we KNOW no one on Exhale would ever be racist towards someone of middle eastern descent :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Is anyone actually paying attention to the wording in his statement? He said an intervention didn’t take place - WE ALREADY KNEW THAT. In the original reports, it said an intervention was planned but never happened because Britney caught on. And “regardless of circumstances”? He’s not refuting the claims at all. He’s just telling the press to back off and stop reporting on Britney’s health. If an intervention is needed, then it probably won’t happen now since it became a huge news story and they’ve lost the element of surprise. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Is anyone actually paying attention to the wording in his statement? He said an intervention didn’t take place - WE ALREADY KNEW THAT. In the original reports, it said an intervention was planned but never happened because Britney caught on. And “regardless of circumstances”? He’s not refuting the claims at all. He’s just telling the press to back off and stop reporting on Britney’s health. If an intervention is needed, then it probably won’t happen now since it became a huge news story and they’ve lost the element of surprise. 

But remember... TMZ takes particles of truth and twists it. They could be acting on a conversation someone had with Britney and spun it to be an intervention. The question is... why were things put out there in the media in the first place?

I'm still suspicious in general of how this story broke on TMZ, Page Six, and People at practically the same time, but the story was riddled with inconsistencies. It literally said they were worried she wasn't taking meds but then that she was taking meds that made her "hyper." The story itself was designed to confuse and disorient people about Britney's situation. At this point, I can't tell if it's Team Con-planted story or if she has a rat in her camp.

All I know is Britney gave Sam a shoutout in her latest IG post and made an iconic appearance at Target with him recently. I trust Britney in this situation. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's funny because there was hysteria over him not speaking out a few hours ago. Maybe you all should get into a mud pit to wrestle and figure out why exactly you all hate Sam. Because we KNOW no one on Exhale would ever be racist towards someone of middle eastern descent :typing_keyboard_computer:

Why would I care what a gold-digger puppet who was on Jamie’s watch for 5 years have to say? I need to hear the words directly from Britney Spears 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block