🚨Sam Asghari Breaks His Silence on TMZ's Reported Britney "Intervention": there was no intervention, Britney is in full control

2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

We’re apparently in the same conundrum as you, the situation with Sam makes no sense.:clown_meme__makeup_green:

I don’t think so. Sam defended Britney by saying speculation about her health is inappropriate and it needs to stop, which it really does because the only thing she has confirmed that she has which she also confirmed just now is that she has depression. If she has anything else, it’s her business and people need to stop trying to diagnose her. I thought that was a good thing that he said that because it’s gone too far now.

You guys were the ones whining and crying that he doesn’t defend her and we have proof that he has. It’s too bad you guys refuse to acknowledge it, and choose to belittle him when he actually did defended her. It’s like whatever he does you’re never satisfied and you treat Britney the same way. I was waiting for people to run to that thread of the video she made saying she’s not dead to start saying she was either forced to make that video or it was an old video. I was anticipating those responses because nothing is ever good enough. It’s clownery and tbh it’s getting annoying, so no, we all aren’t in the same boat.

You can’t play both sides of the fence, it’s either you accept it, move on, and not expect anything more, or you don’t and remain bitter about what Britney and the people around her do or don’t do. Respect Britney’s choices, she’s a free woman now and can make her own decisions on her own life without input from you. Unless the choices personally affect you, you guys need to start backing off of her and her life. I know we all love Britney here, but she needs to make her own choices, she’s a 41 year old woman, give her that respect that she’s been asking for her whole life.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I don’t think so. Sam defended Britney by saying speculation about her health is inappropriate and it needs to stop, which it really does because the only thing she has confirmed that she has which she also confirmed just now is that she has depression. If she has anything else, it’s her business and people need to stop trying to diagnose her. I thought that was a good thing that he said that because it’s gone too far now.

You guys were the ones whining and crying that he doesn’t defend her and we have proof that he has. It’s too bad you guys refuse to acknowledge it, and choose to belittle him when he actually did defended her. It’s like whatever he does you’re never satisfied and you treat Britney the same way. I was waiting for people to run to that thread of the video she made saying she’s not dead to start saying she was either forced to make that video or it was an old video. I was anticipating those responses because nothing is ever good enough. It’s clownery and tbh it’s getting annoying, so no, we all aren’t in the same boat.

You can’t play both sides of the fence, it’s either you accept it, move on, and not expect anything more, or you don’t and remain bitter about what Britney and the people around her do or don’t do. Respect Britney’s choices, she’s a free woman now and can make her own decisions on her own life without input from you. Unless the choices personally affect you, you guys need to start backing off of her and her life. I know we all love Britney here, but she needs to make her own choices, she’s a 41 year old woman, give her that respect that she’s been asking for her whole life.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1) I have never in my life questioned Britney’s sanity or played a part in any banon nonsense. I want to see receipts.

2) Britney is in love with Sam and she’s very happy with him, and I’m elated to see her happy and thriving. But her husband has been acting strange for a long time now and we have a right to point that out. No one is trying to interfere with Britney’s life and her decisions. You would probably say the same **** about K-Fed in 2005.

3) We were complaining about the fact that he was delaying his defense and doing all kinds of nonsense on Instagram instead of addressing an extremely serious situation. I said that JT defended her better than Sam did in regards to the conservatorship and custody of her boys.

4) Sam gave an exclusive statement (no red carpet video, a statement) last night to Mario Lopez who’s currently partying with walking trash K-Fed in Arizona

No one is trying to live Britney’s life for her. I’ve been a fan of hers since I was a little girl at 5 years old. We just DON’T TRUST HIM.

Stop telling us how to live our lives on this forum. I will NEVER stop pointing out his bizarre behavior and I will not be responding to any of your posts on this subject going forward. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

1) I have never in my life questioned Britney’s sanity or played a part in any banon nonsense. I want to see receipts.

2) Britney is in love with Sam and she’s very happy with him, and I’m elated to see her happy and thriving. But her husband has been acting strange for a long time now and we have a right to point that out. No one is trying to interfere with Britney’s life and her decisions. You would probably say the same **** about K-Fed in 2005.

3) We were complaining about the fact that he was delaying his defense and doing all kinds of nonsense on Instagram instead of addressing an extremely serious situation. I said that JT defended her better than Sam did in regards to the conservatorship and custody of her boys.

4) Sam gave an exclusive statement (no red carpet video, a statement) last night to Mario Lopez who’s currently partying with walking trash K-Fed in Arizona

No one is trying to live Britney’s life for her. I’ve been a fan of hers since I was a little girl at 5 years old. We just DON’T TRUST HIM.

Stop telling us how to live our lives on this forum. I will NEVER stop pointing out his bizarre behavior and I will not be responding to any of your posts on this subject going forward. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1. I wasn’t addressing you on most of this stuff, it’s mostly for other people. I was really addressing you on the Sam hate and that we are not in the same boat when it comes to this stuff.

2. Again, not just addressing you, I’m addressing others who seem to feel this way and no, I didn’t do that with K-Fed because I was a kid so why would I get involved in adult topics as a kid.

3. No, people are always *****ing about him not defending her. Maybe he doesn’t respond to stuff because she doesn’t want him to or she wants to do it herself and when she does, he says something.

4. So what is he supposed to do, not answer a question or give a statement because someone has connections to Team Con? Get real, it’s Hollywood, everyone is connected to everyone, there is no way around it. At least talking to someone who has that platform gets the statement out to the general public than doing it on Instagram where no one will see it except fans.

There’s some people I feel that think they know what’s in her best interests and the fact of the matter is they don’t. They don’t know her, they only know what she puts out to the world. Also, great you’ve been a fan since that age, I was also a fan of her’s too as a kid so really I wasn’t saying you weren’t a fan, so idk why you felt the need to bring that up. 

I don’t tell you how to live your life, I’m saying let Britney live hers. She trusts him and loves him, why do you gotta bash all the people she chooses to have in her life. It’s really sad.

Also, I could really give two ****s if you respond to my posts or not, still not gonna stop me from responding to you or anyone else who does this **** on a daily basis. So….

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Umm, since like I said Sam gave his exclusive shady statement about intervention to Mario Lopez, and while Mario may be from a different outlet but both, he and TMZ, are in the pocket of team con. This is the logic behind my post.

Well, although I do understand where you're coming from & I agree to some extend with u, I feel like it was kinda out of pocket to coment that to my initial post that was about somebody confusing TMZ and AH. If I were making comments about Sam giving that special statement to a man who's BFF with Britney's enemies, then your comment would be on top but not here :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Anyway, it's not important let's move on with our lives & stuff 

Edited by Groundbreaking
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Yes, sis all tea spilled, and no lies detected.

I feel the same way, as long as Sam is talking to TMZ I'll remain inquisitive and suspicious of his actions.

Especially after he was literally begging for a kiss from Britney on the red carpet for the cameras.

People think we should all lust over Sam's body and D just because they remain thirsty. 

Another key point his friend Maxi coming out weeks ago with that post on Instagram which is very similar to the story TMZ is running with at this time. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, sis all tea spilled, and no lies detected.

I feel the same way, as long as Sam is talking to TMZ I'll remain inquisitive and suspicious of his actions.

Especially after he was literally begging for a kiss from Britney on the red carpet for the cameras.

People think we should all lust over Sam's body and D just because they remain thirsty. 

Another key point his friend Maxi coming out weeks ago with that post on Instagram which is very similar to the story TMZ is running with at this time. 

Exactly, I’m not going to sit here and pretend this is okay. Something is not right so I’m keeping an eye on him and will call him out :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1

I like how the Sam haters are like omg these Sam defenders, all they want is his body and his D, which could be further from the truth.

Yet I’m telling people how to live their lives to respect Britney’s choices and quit bashing her husband who she clearly loves. How is what you’re saying any different than what you’re saying I’m supposedly doing? Like I said:

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I don’t know how many times a lot of us have to say that we’re not into Sam ***ually. Do I think he’s attractive? Yeah, but he’s not my type and I don’t thirst over him. My reasoning for defending him is I’m doing it out of respect for Britney as a fan because she loves him and he makes her happy, and I want to support Britney in choices she makes when they’re not hurting anybody.

You haters can say that I’m thirsting over Sam, yet I’m telling people how to live their lives.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Blackout SZN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block