🚨Sam Asghari Breaks His Silence on TMZ's Reported Britney "Intervention": there was no intervention, Britney is in full control

11 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

What part of exclusive do you not understand 

Exclusive just means that they are the only outlet that spoke to him about it... clearly you don't understand what exclusive means and it would probably be better if you didn't speak about things you don't understand, especially at a time like this when the spreading of misinformation is clearly harmful to Britney. Thanks :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Exclusive just means that they are the only outlet that spoke to him about it... clearly you don't understand what exclusive means and it would probably be better if you didn't speak about things you don't understand, especially at a time like this when the spreading of misinformation is clearly harmful to Britney. Thanks :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

lol Mario didn’t just happen to get to him first

images-180x100.jpg
INKSIGHTS.REP-INK.COM

For PR purposes, exclusives can help you squeeze all of the “juice” you can get out of a story and make sure it’s...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

lol Mario didn’t just happen to get to him first

images-180x100.jpg
INKSIGHTS.REP-INK.COM

For PR purposes, exclusives can help you squeeze all of the “juice” you can get out of a story and make sure it’s...

Says who? You? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not you sending a random link from your quick Google search when you realised you don't know what an exclusive means. Now send me the evidence that Sam orchestrated an "exclusive" with Mario/Access Hollywood... I'll wait.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Says who? You? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not you sending a random link from your quick Google search when you realised you don't know what an exclusive means. Now send me the evidence that Sam orchestrated an "exclusive" with Mario/Access Hollywood... I'll wait.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I put that link there for you since you don’t seem to understand how Hollywood works lmao

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I put that link there for you since you don’t seem to understand how Hollywood works lmao

Sure, I'm the one who doesn't know... not the one sourcing their information on the highly reputable outlet of "Inksights.Rep-Ink.com"

Still no evidence of Sam orchestrating that exclusive then? I'll keep waiting :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

12 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Sam is such a supportive husband. And after everything Britney’s disgusting and rabid fan base and father put him through, he still stuck by her side. Props to him. Such a loyal and caring figure in her life. 

how long will he endure? constant attacks on him, constant attacks on B

Edited by Daredevil
typo
8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Sure, I'm the one who doesn't know... not the one sourcing their information on the highly reputable outlet of "Inksights.Rep-Ink.com"

Still no evidence of Sam orchestrating that exclusive then? I'll keep waiting :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Asghari shared an exclusive statement with Access Hollywood’s Mario Lopez

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes... we all know that he exclusively told them that. That doesn't mean that he went out of his way to arrange a statement to them about it, which is clearly the angle you are desperately trying to make stick. He was at an event last night with press in attendance, and he spoke to Access Hollywood about it and no other outlet, so therefore it's reported by them as an exclusive. It's not hard to understand, but you'll keep acting obtuse :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

Lies , I believe People Mag and TMZ. His statement says otherwise “regardless of circumstances “ . I hope she gets professional help. Sam seems to be in a hard situation, but he will have to make medical decisions for her since he her spouse. 

again you????

so you want Sam to make medical decisions for her, do you also want Sam to make labour decisions for her? Plan couple of albums, worldwide tours?

What are you exactly? Does someone pay you to be on this forum and push specific agenda on her fans?

Answer !!

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Yes... we all know that he exclusively told them that. That doesn't mean that he went out of his way to arrange a statement to them about it, which is clearly the angle you are desperately trying to make stick. He was at an event last night with press in attendance, and he spoke to Access Hollywood about it and no other outlet, so therefore it's reported by them as an exclusive. It's not hard to understand, but you'll keep acting obtuse :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

18 hours ago, Stefani said:

Duh we already knew that since the first TMZ report mentioned that it failed because Brit found out before it happened and avoided it. He isn't saying anything new so why are y'all applauding this. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Did you happen to miss the part he said that speculation about her mental health is inappropriate and needs to stop?

I can see the dude can’t win with you Sam haters, you cry that he doesn’t defend Britney, and when he does, you ***** saying we already knew. Make it make sense people!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block