Should Britney Leave America?

I don't think running away from your problems make them disappear...at least not if it's only based on geography. Now that being said, I just came back from a week in Brittany (no pun intended) in France and when you think about it it's sad that with all the money in the world that she has she will probably never get a chance to see and experience what I saw with my eyes. You know, she traveled a lot but she was always on tour with so many people around her and locked up in luxurious hotels in big cities...if only she would spend some time by the oceans in small towns, or villages, in Europe that never changed for the past 400 years and basicaly look like Beauty and the beast village you know...this would be so peacful for her and so far from "Hollyweird"..it's like on another planet if you compare them to LA. I mean there are thousands of places to visit on this planet, I just think it's sad Britney never use her money to see those places and , why not, even move there. 

I don't know, just a thought...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Alio said:

I don't think running away from your problems make them disappear...at least not if it's only based on geography. Now that being said, I just came back from a week in Brittany (no pun intended) in France and when you think about it it's sad that with all the money in the world that she has she will probably never get a chance to see and experience what I saw with my eyes. You know, she traveled a lot but she was always on tour with so many people around her and locked up in luxurious hotels in big cities...if only she would spend some time by the oceans in small towns, or villages, in Europe that never changed for the past 400 years and basicaly look like Beauty and the beast village you know...this would be so peacful for her and so far from "Hollyweird"..it's like on another planet if you compare them to LA. I mean there are thousands of places to visit on this planet, I just think it's sad Britney never use her money to see those places and , why not, even move there. 

I don't know, just a thought...

I agree with you that you can't run away from your problems. But in her case, she would have a much easier life away from California and the control of team con's paid media outlets.

20 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

No. America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. spacer.png

Also she is a Californian queen. If she really wanted to leave, she would have left by now.
spacer.png

Stay mad.
spacer.png

Well, Britney was a prisoner for almost 15 years in the land of the free.

Edited by The Queen
  • Like 3

I don't like to tell her what to do and what not to do, but if I was to give her advice at this very moment I would suggest at leaving California (at least temporarily) and maybe even the US altogether. This is to prevent what I believe is a new attempt to rob her of her liberty and to gain control of her estate, which believe is coming becuase she may (or may not) be struggling.  In the UK and much of Europe health care is nationalised. This has it's faults, but it means that the usual culprits (or new culprits) are likely to have far less luck paying off doctors to ensure a new "intervention" which will essentially mean that yet again she will have no control over any treatment and other aspects of her life. I really don't like conspiracy theories and don't want to be paranoid, but this is giving me serious 2008 vibes and I remember that period well. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Kletus said:

She should stop spinning around on Instagram and this will all stop 

It will never stop with Britney. This has been her life since 1998 and they will never stop reporting on her. At least if she leaves California, the risk of being set up by family/media and placed in a facility drops. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block