Britney is the most-wanted guest performer for Rihanna's Super Bowl Halftime Show according to survey

Cqleb

Its nice to know if Britney does decide to come back, the music world  would literally explode. its like my pal said to me when i couldnt get Shania Twain tickets in November [thankfully she added more dates and got them last month] she said imagine if Britney ever toured again, it'd be an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets and im sure shes right. 

Unfortunately though i  cant see it ever happening 

• Love 2

I know we shouldn't hype up anything, but I feel like Britney would absolutely kill it if she did appear. As much as people want to criticise POM, she absolutely killed the new performances, whether it was Pretty Girls, the revamp or the new songs on the tour, and it was all because she wanted me performance the new tracks.

S&M was a fun performance, but Britney now, if she choose to do it, would kill it, and she has nothing but praise for Rihanna.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rihanna reached out to her, and I wouldn't be surprised if Britney said no, given everything, but imagine the moment if she did say yes. I genuinely think I'd cry!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block