Britney is the most-wanted guest performer for Rihanna's Super Bowl Halftime Show according to survey

Cqleb

Britney was already losing confidence during POM with all the tics and redundant moves. She was moving through each number so fast she’d have to fill the in betweens. Though part of that may have just been her hating everything about what she was doing and her situation. Now she hasn’t been performing in years and told Sam on his live she has nothing to say to us. And did she even mention the words hold, me, or closer? Zero percent chance imo. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 2

I feel like Rihanna knows what's up, and she knows if she invited Britney and she said yes, it would outshine the rest of the performance, even if it was a disaster.  

I would love her to make it happen, but I know it won't.  It's a huge missed opportunity, but unfortunately the timing isn't right and Britney would need to be back in the industry for a few months to be able to effortlessly pull something like this off.  

Though I feel bad for Rihanna too because if she had Eminem, Shakira, Britney and Drake... she would come out of this with the best Super Bowl performance of all time.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, IRunAway said:

and Britney would need to be back in the industry for a few months to be able to effortlessly pull something like this off.  

tbh, there's nothing better than a surprising comeback. I mean, even Rihanna herself hasn't performed in a while has she? 

But of course there would need to be a few months of preparation beforehand.

Anyways, the truth is I doubt Britney will be performing anytime soon, and I doubt she'll ever do the Super Bowl, even less by herself. But maybe, the only hope would be if she co-headlined it with someone else like how Shakira and J-Lo did it. Which would be a shame because Britney has more than enough hits to fill the entire timeslot. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block