Britney and Paris hang out together at Cade Hudson's bday bash in LA

2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Poor all of us who saw this thread and were like "OMG she's been seen, everything is AOK" only to then realize the photo is not from the party and if it is being reported as such that's actually concerning:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

seek help

• Like 3

Omg. how on earth did people think the photo was from the party?? The article was like written BEFORE the party wasnt it? Thats how I understood it. They got the guestlist or just guessed, so how on earth could the photo be from the party?? What... I dont get you guys sometimes

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Omg. how on earth did people think the photo was from the party?? The article was like written BEFORE the party wasnt it? Thats how I understood it. They got the guestlist or just guessed, so how on earth could the photo be from the party?? What... I dont get you guys sometimes

The TMZ article was written after the party. 
Either way, I’m glad she went and hopefully it helps build her confidence. 

5 hours ago, Derrick said:

Yeah if Britney was there we would see pics and vid’s of her there. Until then cool happy birthday or whatever Cade is celebrating.

This logic blows my mind, no offence. Not every moment in Britney’s life is photographed. She’s been able to fly in and out of the country without being photographed.

She’s been at Hollywood “hotspots” recently and has not been pictured arriving or leaving, and we only found out about those moments from weird TikTok “influencers” seeking clout and taking creepy pictures to then subsequently criticise her. I doubt the celebrities at this party would be jumping to do the same. But, sure, she’s not been pictured so she couldn’t have been there. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I’m not sure why people find it so hard to believe Britney was there. It’s rare to see the day to day life of a star as huge as Britney. Plus, we all know she avoids cameras like the plague these days. Her previous situation with the paps was only experienced by VERY few. Looks like she’s figured out how to get around without being seen. Hope she had an awesome time❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, IamMax said:

I can't believe the amount of people saying this is either fake or photoshopped. This is the most bizarre and stupid year for the Britney fanbase. 

it's because they can't accept reality, so they continue on with their delusions. britney hasn't acted how they expected her to act since gaining her freedom, so anything that goes against what they believe is questioned. it's beyond ridiculous at this point, and THEY are looking like the ones that need help. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block