Britney and Paris hang out together at Cade Hudson's bday bash in LA

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Poor all of us who saw this thread and were like "OMG she's been seen, everything is AOK" only to then realize the photo is not from the party and if it is being reported as such that's actually concerning:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Do you know is she was there or not? 

Because right now, we know Cade is her manager and close friend, and it was reported she was there. There were also no photos included of Emma Roberts or Robert Patterson either, should we be concerned for them?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jsken said:

the new holy trinity. 

also this photo was a different night from Paris wearing the other outfit (as some people were saying) but also this is Paris Hilton we're talking about, she could've had mid-party outfit changes lol 

Both Paris and Cade wore same clothes from Paris' bday post to Cade, so for sure it was the same night.

spacer.png

spacer.png

NOt being a pessimistic "banon" though. I just think it was from the same night and not from Cade's Bday party.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, joanhs said:

Omg. how on earth did people think the photo was from the party?? The article was like written BEFORE the party wasnt it? Thats how I understood it. They got the guestlist or just guessed, so how on earth could the photo be from the party?? What... I dont get you guys sometimes

for real... and its exactly the same clothes as the picture posted 2-3 days before the party... like no thinfoil hats or anything but the picture is like 100,000% not from the party.

with that said, maybe she did attended the party, but that picture is not from it.

3 hours ago, britbritlove said:

Both Paris and Cade wore same clothes from Paris' bday post to Cade, so for sure it was the same night.

spacer.png

spacer.png

NOt being a pessimistic "banon" though. I just think it was from the same night and not from Cade's Bday party.

correct, this is undeniable. but she could've still attended and not get photographed.

there are two separate things happening here:

1 - the picture used from the TMZ article is not from the party.

2 - Britney could've very well attended the party and not be photographed.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, leviathan said:

correct, this is undeniable. but she could've still attended and not get photographed.

there are two separate things happening here:

1 - the picture used from the TMZ article is not from the party.

2 - Britney could've very well attended the party and not be photographed.

Agreed. I still think she attended the party or maybe a Pre-party. But the grayed picture is definitely not from that day.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well to those Karens in here defending that she was there with so factual evidence Britney just shut ya'll down.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

THIS!

people were CONVINCED she was there

God forbid she gets in trouble again, cause you guys trying so hard not to be a conspiracy nut and "playing smart" is making you not question all the shady things the media and some people post.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, hello70 said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ny6i4e2hnn2hzd8270y7

Exactly! So many complaints from ppl these days that Britney is “missing” or “isolated” just because they don’t see “proof” or pap pics of her out and about every single fricken day. Hopefully this shuts them up but I doubt it😅

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

"Hopefully this shuts them up but I doubt it😅

brit confirmed on her instagram that she did not go to any bday party.  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by 3Pney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block