Britney and Paris hang out together at Cade Hudson's bday bash in LA

8 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Ohhh it’s an old pic :( 

same as the one Paris posted the other day. same clothes.

I hope she did go 

I do think she went, how could she not? It’s their best friends; I’m sure they made sure she was happy and that all the other guests respected her privacy.

I selfishly do hope we get to see pics tho’

so happy regardless 

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Maybe to show the idiots she’s alive and actually does stuff!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ny6i4e2hnn2hzd8270y7

Exactly! So many complaints from ppl these days that Britney is “missing” or “isolated” just because they don’t see “proof” or pap pics of her out and about every single fricken day. Hopefully this shuts them up but I doubt it😅

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm so glad she got out and celebrated her bestie! She looks great and I hope she had a good time. It also makes sense that she stuck by Paris the whole night – someone she knows and is comfortable with. 
Idk if it's been posted, but TMZ says if she does venture to LA for events/outings, she avoids paps, which I figured. Celebs can avoid them if they want to just as they can call them up. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block