Anyone who says they don't want Britney to go back to work is a LIAR

I don't want to force her, of course. But yes I want her to WANT to work again.

She's incredible in so many ways. Her music is it's own genre to me.

I believe she had a lot of control in the blackout and Glory albums, and I'd love to see her create more music at some point.

I want her to take control and become a billionaire, to be honest. Have a happy ending. Have a living family and balanced life. (Only if she wants these things).

I would love if she released like a 6-10 track ep. She can make a video for each, like a movie..I guess it’ll be a visual. She can do pre recorded performances and release them whenever she wants. Do a few Q&As in the comfort of her home..a decent photo shoot..I’d be happy. 

No, because we can never get her back in 2001 shape, and that is fine. Im sure not the same as I was 10 years ago, so with britney. 

Its okay to hear from her now and again but I actually think she should try new areas if she wants. Go all Jim Carrey and do paintings maybe, do different art. Write poems. 
Get her own podcast, whatever. 

8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yes it does Britney doesn’t owe you anything till she at least get what she is OWED!

Omfg no it doesn’t, are you actually okay? Britney can make new music AND get justice. 
I never said she owes me anything, I didn’t think lack of reading skills was so common with Britney fans tbh

18 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

I'm so tired of seeing comments like "I don't mind if she never works again".

Don't lieeeeeeee. Any Britney fan became a Britney fan because of her music first and foremost. I wish she'd get her *** back to WORK and give me some life. 

And before anybody says anything; no I don't think she owes me a thing, but as a fan it's perfectly normal to want your music idol to make more music :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

EDIT: Okay maybe I worded this harshly LMAO. What I mean is that you can absolutely respect her decision not to make music, but it’s literally okay to admit you wish she’d make more? And I think any Britney fan saying otherwise isn’t a real fan 

I don’t know why is it so wrong to say I WISH SHE WOULD SING AGAIN

Of course I do!

I wish she could get her inspiration back and be a performer again ON HER TERMS and IF SHE REALLY WANTS TO

I get what you mean but I also disagree to an extent. Take Hold Me Closer for an example, it’s something she wanted to do and she put out for fans and I was legit just happy with the song. Some fans wanted a performance, some acknowledgement, a video, whatever. I legit have just been happy with the song. I felt the same way with SITS 👀 but that song is a bit of a different story

if Britney just decides to release music and have it JUST be that I think I would be happy with just that.  I’ve felt plenty fed with the Glory outtakes and recent leaks. Sure it would be exciting to see her take on a whole project again, but I don’t feel the need for her to do that especially when I know she vehemently protests that 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block