Anyone who says they don't want Britney to go back to work is a LIAR

I'm so tired of seeing comments like "I don't mind if she never works again".

Don't lieeeeeeee. Any Britney fan became a Britney fan because of her music first and foremost. I wish she'd get her *** back to WORK and give me some life. 

And before anybody says anything; no I don't think she owes me a thing, but as a fan it's perfectly normal to want your music idol to make more music :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

EDIT: Okay maybe I worded this harshly LMAO. What I mean is that you can absolutely respect her decision not to make music, but it’s literally okay to admit you wish she’d make more? And I think any Britney fan saying otherwise isn’t a real fan 

Edited by Helicopterney
  • Love 7

No.

I became a fan of the artist but I fell in love with the person. and as a human being I understand everything during which she has lived and it she has made me immensely happy with her music all my life therefore the least I can do is respect her decision to be happy.

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

A detailed and well rounded response :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I became a fan of the artist but I fell in love with the person. and as a human being I understand everything during which she has lived and it she has made me immensely happy with her music all my life therefore the least I can do is respect her decision to be happy.

She spent years of torture making music and performing shows, her traumas are evident, she has manifested them on more than one occasion, I couldn't be so selfish and have no compassion for that, obviously I would love for her to make music and show her again. amazing artist she is but only if that's what she really wants to do.

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I'm so tired of seeing comments like "I don't mind if she never works again".

Don't lieeeeeeee. Any Britney fan became a Britney fan because of her music first and foremost. I wish she'd get her *** back to WORK and give me some life. 

And before anybody says anything; no I don't think she owes me a thing, but as a fan it's perfectly normal to want your music idol to make more music :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

One more goofy thread :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Antidote said:

You can absolutely respect her decision, as do I. But it’s simply false for people to sit on their high horses and act like people who wish she’d make new music are bad people. That is my point and baby I’ll die on that hill :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

As a fan, I will always welcome new material from Britney. I grew up idolising her because of music, her voice, her performances etc...

...but supporting Britney has went beyond just being a fan of her music and wanting more of it. Britney has made it clear she has strong feelings against going back to the industry like she once did...

...and ultimately, what I want is Britney to release music on her terms because she has proven that her best music is on her terms. If Britney chooses to release music on her terms, great, but if Britney chooses against that, because being a Britney fan has moved from craving new content to recognise that she has different priorities now.

Britney owes us nothing, anything she chooses to give us, I will welcome.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I actually genuinely wish her happiness and freedom. She obviously hates the industry so I don’t want to buy works from an artist that don’t feel like they enjoyed making them.

Also she’s no longer the artist I fell in love with 20 years ago and I’d rather her celebrate and curate her legacy than ruining it with some new **** *** productions… 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 3
Just now, madara said:

I would love for her to make some new music this time on her own terms. Like she said how she used to care about every detail of her outfits and videos etc. I miss her passion and charisma. But I don't want it if it's forced. 

And this is perfectly fine, it’s totally normal to miss your fav making the music you love

1 minute ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I actually genuinely wish her happiness and freedom. She obviously hates the industry so I don’t want to buy works from an artist that don’t feel like they enjoyed making them.

Also she’s no longer the artist I fell in love with 20 years ago and I’d rather her celebrate and curate her legacy than ruining it with some new **** *** productions… 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s not very Crazy4Britney3.0 of you

• Haha 1

i would never wish for someone who's been through the immense amount of trauma britney has to "get their *** back to work" that's an incredibly insensitive and selfish thing to say. i only want britney the pop star back if that's what she wants. i can find other artists and interests to satisfy that part of me, and continue to appreciate everything britney has already given. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

i would never wish for someone who's been through the immense amount of trauma britney has to "get their *** back to work" that's an incredibly insensitive and selfish thing to say. i only want britney the pop star back if that's what she wants. i can find other artists and interests to satisfy that part of me, and continue to appreciate everything britney has already given. 

How is what I’ve said selfish? I’d recommend reading more than just the thread title 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block