Anyone who says they don't want Britney to go back to work is a LIAR

season 7 mystery with a twist GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I love Britney and my love for her music stretches longgg…her debut album was the first album I ever had….but I genuinely have no desire to hear new music from her unless she has the genuine passion and fire to do it. I haven’t really liked her more recent music because they sound so absent and passionless. I’d rather her chill than continue to flood her iconic discography with mediocre tracks forced on her.

I just don’t think she desires this anymore and I’m OK with that. I would literally pay to watch her knit a sweater if I could… I don’t need music from her to Stan😅😅😅

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

season 7 mystery with a twist GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I love Britney and my love for her music stretches longgg…her debut album was the first album I ever had….but I genuinely have no desire to hear new music from her unless she has the genuine passion and fire to do it. I haven’t really liked her more recent music because they sound so absent and passionless. I’d rather her chill than continue to flood her iconic discography with mediocre tracks forced on her.

I just don’t think she desires this anymore and I’m OK with that. I would literally pay to watch her knit a sweater if I could… I don’t need music from her to Stan😅😅😅

This is a cute response and ily and respect you for that :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

25 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

How is what I’ve said selfish? I’d recommend reading more than just the thread title 

i read your whole post, which is why i quoted part of it in my reply. you want britney to "get back to work" to satisfy what YOU want from her. that's the epitome of selfish. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I disagree.

Yes, when I first became a fan when I was 7 years old I did become a fan because of her music, all my walls were covered by pictures of her and she was my idol...But as I grew up, I stopped seeing her like an "infallible being" and I began seeing her as a person and I started admiring different things about her: Her personality, her resilience, her strength... Of course I still loved her music, but that took a second place, because I admired Britney the person more. I started realizing how corrupted and mentally destructive is the industry and I would always wonder how she managed the constant pressure. Years after, she was put in a conservatorship, I never thought she was crazy, I never thought she was hopeless, I never believed a single lie the media told about her.

I've always been proud of the HUMAN she is, and I will always support her, whether she decides to professionally release more albums or she changes her career or if she retires for the rest of her life. Her music is a plus, but I much prefer her happiness.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I disagree.

Yes, when I first became a fan when I was 7 years old I did become a fan because of her music, all my walls were covered by pictures of her and she was my idol...But as I grew up, I stopped seeing her like an "infallible being" and I began seeing her as a person and I started admiring different things about her: Her personality, her resilience, her strength... Of course I still loved her music, but that took a second place, because I admired Britney the person more. I started realizing how corrupted and mentally destructive is the industry and I would always wonder how she managed the constant pressure. Years after, she was put in a conservatorship, I never thought she was crazy, I never thought she was hopeless, I never believed a single lie the media told about her.

I've always been proud of the HUMAN she is, and I will always support her, whether she decides to professionally release more albums or she changes her career or if she retires for the rest of her life. Her music is a plus, but I much prefer her happiness.

That's a long read... You know what would help me read that? A new Britney song in the background

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block