Anyone who says they don't want Britney to go back to work is a LIAR

4 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

At laaaaast, someone who reads and isn't ready to immediately have beef, you're a blessing :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

yeh i get you! i miss Britneys music. to be honest, i dont listen to her  that much now because she hasnt released a new album in 7 years this year and so ive heard all of her other stuff so much now and of course im fans of other artists that are still releasing music. i still love Britney and i have hope she will eventually release a new album. but i miss her, although i understand why shes not working right now and would completely understand if she retires completely

• Love 3

No, I don't agree with this.

Sure, if Britney decided that she wanted to work again and make new music I'd be happy to hear it, but if she never does again I'm perfectly fine with it. My life doesn't revolve around Britney making new music. She's already given us more than some artists give in a lifetime and I'm grateful for that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, I don't agree with this.

Sure, if Britney decided that she wanted to work again and make new music I'd be happy to hear it, but if she never does again I'm perfectly fine with it. My life doesn't revolve around Britney making new music. She's already given us more than some artists give in a lifetime and I'm grateful for that.

Idk I just think who wouldn't want more music? I understand you're saying you'd rather her be happy and stuff but what I'm saying is that it's okay to wish she would make new music lmao

id love for her to work again but if she doesnt want to im not going to be angry, shes done enough for decades she deserves to choose. i just feel like she seems more alive and interested in everything when shes working (at least in the past when she wasnt being forced) and i feel like it could be very therapeutic for her to do it on her own terms these days. she obviously has a passion for it, i just think she needs to find it again with more freedom.

• Like 1
Just now, asitalian12587 said:

id love for her to work again but if she doesnt want to im not going to be angry, shes done enough for decades she deserves to choose. i just feel like she seems more alive and interested in everything when shes working (at least in the past when she wasnt being forced) and i feel like it could be very therapeutic for her to do it on her own terms these days. she obviously has a passion for it, i just think she needs to find it again with more freedom.

This.

I think something a lot of people forget so easily is that work can really make you feel like you have a purpose in life. I'm sorry but, whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, spinning around in your living room and doing nothing productive with your time can be extremely unhealthy. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Britney has said since the very beginning that she loves to perform and it's what she was born to do. I think it would be so healthy for her to get back out of this hole and get some passion and structure again, on her terms. And I really don't feel bad for saying it lmao, I truly believe she needs to make a come back before it's too late.

• Love 1

I want her to live her best life . She owes me nothing and gifted so much already. I admire her . Thats enough for me . Why would you say such a selfish post. Do you want her to be happy ? Do you see her trauma? Are you angry ? Are you ok? I hope you know Britney Spears in a talented singer but the celebrity is an act. Thats her playing a character. Do you empathize with her as a person. Stop looking at her as a celebrity. Shes a human who has real emotions , shes like you and I. Do you get that? You may think you need her celebrity. Yet your selfish in saying we all just are lying . Sorry . I am bl**t and honest and no I do not need more music. I want her to heal and experience her life on her terms. I want her and her boys to reunite. I hope shes gifted more children and peace from her insane fans . Your not speaking for all. Not this guy atleast. Have a great day ! If you need a dose then just put on some of the many songs shes sang. She just gave everyone a new song !! I love it . Yet I am all for her retiring. Look at Whitney, Michael, Prince , George Michael, Elvis, Judy Garland and many others . They are gone too young. I just want her alive and well!!

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I want her to live her best life . She owes me nothing and gifted so much already. I admire her . Thats enough for me . Why would you say such a selfish post. Do you want her to be happy ? Do you see her trauma? Are you angry ? Are you ok? I hope you know Britney Spears in a talented singer but the celebrity is an act. Thats her playing a character. Do you empathize with her as a person. Stop looking at her as a celebrity. Shes a human who has real emotions , shes like you and I. Do you get that? You may covid her celebrity. Yet your selfish in saying we all just are lying . Sorry . I am bl**t and honest and no I do not need more music. I want her to heal and experience her life on her terms. I want her and her boys to reunite. I hope shes gifted more children and peace from her insane fans . Your not speaking for all. Not this guy atleast. Have a great day ! If you need a dose then just put on some of the many songs shes sang. She just gave everyone a new song !! I love it . Yet I am all for her retiring. Look at Whitney, Michael, Prince , George Michael, Elvis, Judy Garland and many others . They are gone too young. I just want her alive and well!!

I'm not even going to entertain this stupid response :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

38 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

This.

I think something a lot of people forget so easily is that work can really make you feel like you have a purpose in life. I'm sorry but, whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, spinning around in your living room and doing nothing productive with your time can be extremely unhealthy. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Britney has said since the very beginning that she loves to perform and it's what she was born to do. I think it would be so healthy for her to get back out of this hole and get some passion and structure again, on her terms. And I really don't feel bad for saying it lmao, I truly believe she needs to make a come back before it's too late.

yup. again i know everyone is different and i will repeat myself so people dont get mad, i think its HER CHOICE and i will not be mad if she never works again. she busted her *** FOR DECADES. that being said, structure in life helps immensely. when you have things on your calendar you need to do, when you have to work towards a goal, it helps your mindset, your energy, your overall wellbeing. if she was able to set up a work schedule to her liking, doing things she wanted to do at her own pace, i think it would be extremely healthy for her. and shes always said she likes working, likes being busy, likes her job, i just think shes obviously very jagged from the control she had over her for so long.

• Love 2

An idle brain is the devil's workshop.

I guess it will be really better for her mental health to produce news songs, to interact with new people and to work on her own terms. Don't come up with this story that she could spend a life in boredom inside her mansion and that will be good for her. Great life... But not.

All I say to Britney's case is valid to anyone. Life's is sometimes short or long, but in any case there are always a better way to enjoy it.

Edited by PablitoXS
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block