Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

On 1/2/2023 at 12:58 PM, GlitterRain said:

It’s been almost a week since Britney posted last and I have to say that I do wonder why she’s being so silent lately. As mentioned in another thread, she hasn’t even said Happy New Year or anything and I feel like she typically would. She also owes us nothing and deserves all of the privacy in the world but I have noticed this.

Her latest posts:

Sam has however been active on his social media and has even posted stories on his Instagram showcasing him working out in their gym and also showing off their dogs in a blue Mustang… Yet no signs of Britney. 

Where is our Queen? What are your thoughts of Britney not being as active lately? Do you miss her? 

I’ve seen a lot of negative comments that were being made on here about Britney’s Instagram and social media… Now that she’s no longer posting, how do you feel? 

Let me know in the comments! 

You already know the answer but don't want to admit it to yourself. Sam is a Team Con plant and Britney is currently in great danger. He doesn't love her. He is totally in it for his own career and wealth.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Deepheat01 said:

What gets me is those that say there's nothing to be concerned about when Sam was the one out there living his life and telling the world Britney was doing great when she was trapped in a facility experiencing what was the most traumatic experience of her life going from HER posts on Instagram.  She's AWOL, Sam is doing his standard PR routine and now the house bought as soon as he had the right to half of the money is being sold off.

Ya"ll thinking everything is fine because corrupt Judge Brenda Penny set her "free" into a sealed plan under Jodie (who they tried to erase all evidence of attending the "wedding") need to stop and think what it's going to actually take for you to start paying attention.

Thank you. Someone here has some brains at least.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

This, this, and THIS!!! Post of the year to be honest! 

Not really. He wants Britney to stay quiet when she has explicitly said she wants her voice heard, she wants to repeat every day how those who hurt her hurt her and she wants justice. She has never said she wants to heal in peace. This is something invented by those fans here who refuse to accept that the facts don't add up. Ignoring the fact that Team Con is up to something very shady won't help Britney in the slightest. Even those who like Sam and want to believe that he is a good guy, isn't it suspicious that he said that she was fine when they were trying to kill her in the facility and again is saying the same with her disappearance following their marriage and very erratic behaviour? Seriously, some of you really don't deserve her. *smh*

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Not really. He wants Britney to stay quiet when she has explicitly said she wants her voice heard, she wants to repeat every day how those who hurt her hurt her and she wants justice. She has never said she wants to heal in peace. This is something invented by those fans here who refuse to accept that the facts don't add up. Ignoring the fact that Team Con is up to something very shady won't help Britney in the slightest. Even those who like Sam and want to believe that he is a good guy, isn't it suspicious that he said that she was fine when they were trying to kill her in the facility and again is saying the same with her disappearance following their marriage and very erratic behaviour? Seriously, some of you really don't deserve her. *smh*

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just choose not to entertain all the conspiracy theories anymore and just hope for the best. That’s literally all we can do as fans. :) 

• Super Mods
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

Also, they're two different people. Who cares if he's posting but she isn't? He's also trying to break into the business and gain a following for his career, so he's obviously more invested in that stuff. I just don't think that's a good focus for a topic of conversation

It is when majority of the Britney fandom and GP are concerned about where she is. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It is when majority of the Britney fandom and GP are concerned about where she is. 

I guess :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: But it's only been 7 days. She's had the little period of time and came back. I guess if she hasn't posted for a month then people can start prodding. Just seems a little premature. She doesn't have to be glued to that thing 24/7

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Maybe she is spending time in her house????? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

like people just because you dont see her around LA doesnt mean she is in some facility. She is way more careful this days than she used to be in the past. I understand the concerns about her absence but lets not fall into a rabbit hole. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, J45x said:

Maybe she is spending time in her house????? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

like people just because you dont see her around LA doesnt mean she is in some facility. She is way more careful this days than she used to be in the past. I understand the concerns about her absence but lets not fall into a rabbit hole. 

I didn’t say once that she was in a facility. Stop putting words into my mouth. Thanks! 

We are allowed to be concerned. She hasn’t even been seen driving and we all know she loves to drive. We can agree to disagree. Respectfully :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

31 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I didn’t say once that she was in a facility. Stop putting words into my mouth. Thanks! 

We are allowed to be concerned. She hasn’t even been seen driving and we all know she loves to drive. We can agree to disagree. Respectfully :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Then what are you suggesting with this du***** threads???? There is not point to them, other than feeding conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

Then what are you suggesting with this du***** threads???? There is not point to them, other than feeding conspiracy theories.

Sam is posting while Britney hasn’t posted or been seen for quite some time now. You can leave this thread though anytime if you’re so bothered  :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Making the fashion and dance videos took more time than you imagine. She probably spends this time now doing more productive things for her healing. Christmas and New Year's resolutions, meditating, going for walks with the dogs. Maybe she is totally fed up with all the negative comments and needs a break. If it is true that she dropped her medication, she needs time to readjust. She may want to rid herself of all the noise around her by curtailing her social media use. The only thing you can say is that she did not announce it ahead of time. 

If you want to be worried, it's on you. I believe in the LIONESS.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block