Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

15 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Not bad at all, actually. It’s just pretty evident that she’s MIA on her social media currently. 

i don’t understand this fanbase sometimes…when the jack in the box thing went down some of y’all were saying that she should take a break from social media & turn off the comments. Now, it appears she’s gone through with the former, and ya’ll still concerned? Lord have mercy…

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

They're two separate individuals... he has a career to maintain, she doesn't give af about hers at the moment but hopefully will one day.

She doesn't even promote HMC... and no cool posts on most of the holidays nowadays like she used to... so not sure why you'd expect a New Year's post.

Really tired of these threads... 

• Love 2
On 1/2/2023 at 7:12 AM, blackingouthenegativity said:

I make an average of 12 Instagram posts a year. Is it some sort of conspiracy to cut back on your social media usage? Two individuals doing their own thing. 

Jordan and the other mods trying to nip/calm the B-Anon mess in here but noooooo. Glitter keeps playing both sides and is fueling the **** storm with posts like these. 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t get mad at BJ for calling out Jordan/BH ( she’s wrong on that ) when we have mods like Glitter making threads like this one. It’s extremely hypocritical if you ask me. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
16 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Mean Girls Yes GIF

Naaaaah. Nowhere near to this extent. I’m 32. Trust me I’ve been here since 2008. Exhale has NEVER been this full of IDIOTS. There was a time where we had a group of bullies in here but things were never full on Q-Anon level stupid like it is now 🥴🥴🥴

16 hours ago, wukemon said:

Were fans like this before Free Britney? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Naaaaah. Nowhere near to this extent. I’m 32. Trust me I’ve been here since 2008. Exhale has NEVER been this full of IDIOTS. There was a time where we had a group of bullies in here but things were never full on Q-Anon level stupid like it is now 🥴🥴🥴

7 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

But wasn't she at Nobu with Sam and at home getting her lovely gifts and balloons?  Pffffft.

this is when y'all need to stop reading things as literal. we know how she celebrated her birthday, dec 2nd. we also know she went to mexico after her birthday, but was to celebrate her birthday. so, her saying "me dancing in mexico for my birthday" does not mean dec 2nd. it means she was in mexico to celebrate her birthday, which we know happened after the 2nd. for logical thinkers y'all really just refuse to THINK. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

And THINKING is literally taking everything at face value is it?  Doing the one thing I thought this fanbase had learnt never to do?  

the irony of you talking about taking everything at face value when that's exactly what you tried to do regarding her birthday posts :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block