Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s been almost a week since Britney posted last and I have to say that I do wonder why she’s being so silent lately. As mentioned in another thread, she hasn’t even said Happy New Year or anything and I feel like she typically would. She also owes us nothing and deserves all of the privacy in the world but I have noticed this.

Her latest posts:

Sam has however been active on his social media and has even posted stories on his Instagram showcasing him working out in their gym and also showing off their dogs in a blue Mustang… Yet no signs of Britney. 

Where is our Queen? What are your thoughts of Britney not being as active lately? Do you miss her? 

I’ve seen a lot of negative comments that were being made on here about Britney’s Instagram and social media… Now that she’s no longer posting, how do you feel? 

Let me know in the comments! 

Fans: Britney hasn't shared anything on Instagram for a week. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Me: 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, easy said:

this isn't a shade to you op, but i think it's kind of funny how people were complaining that britney should "heal in private not on social media" and now that she is seemingly doing that it's "where's britney??? why isn't she posting???" 

They're just seeking for attention, and their withdrawal symptoms are bad enough to feed conspiracy theories, like even the tag of this thread is "opinion".

How does respects Britney's wishes or cause? It doesn't, at all.

Edited by argentinian.in.telaviv
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

They're just seeking for attention, and their withdrawal symptoms are bad enough to feed conspiracy theories, like even the tag of this thread is "opinion".

How does respects Britney's wishes or cause? It doesn't, at all.

Not you saying I’m seeking attention when you made a thread earlier today to just do that along with making comments about all threads being valid to try and stir up some drama :clownery_makeup_meme:

If you don’t want to view the thread, don’t. The only one trying to seek attention right now is you. You have my attention and I would suggest you watch what you say about me :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Let this be your warning 🤍

22 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Good.

Britney was not doing well on social media and it's overall just a bad time for anybody in her situation. She was not doing well and social media definitely didn't help at all. I know eventually Britney would not feel happy about some of the things she's been posting and she's posted an absurd amount of regrettable things. 

I agree 100%. I have a feeling she regrets attacking her kids publicly in those voice audios. It made sooo many fans go and bully her minor children and I feel like Britney would have never done that to her own kids in her normal state of mind and if Kevin didn’t make the equally colossal mistake of involving the kids in the interview.

For context: While I liked the first response she and Sam put out together and thought it was respectful, the follow up voice notes were so uncomfortable to hear bc it reminded me of how my own mom acted when she was in a similar state when I was younger. 

That being said, we’ve all had moments on social media we wish we could take back so if she does have regrets I hope they can all figure out during her social media break. If she’s taking a break that is…..I have had hope she was taking a break and healing offline sooo many times just for her to come back and post something like the shower video😭

Nene Leakes Reaction GIF

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Not you saying I’m seeking attention when you made a thread earlier today to just do that along with making comments about all threads being valid to try and stir up some drama :clownery_makeup_meme:

If you don’t want to view the thread, don’t. The only one trying to seek attention right now is you. You have my attention and I would suggest you watch what you say about me :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Let this be your warning 🤍

Literally a threat, I say what I want to say.

If you want to (ab)use your power as super mod, let it be. 

I will say whatever tf i want, now watch me 💝

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Literally a threat, I say what I want to say.

If you want to (ab)use your power as super mod, let it be. 

I will say whatever tf i want, now watch me 💝

You can say whatever you want but if it violates community guidelines, you will receive warning points. This also isn’t the first time you’ve made negative comments about me. Keep it up :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You can say whatever you want but if it violates community guidelines, you will receive warning points. This also isn’t the first time you’ve made negative comments about me. Keep it up :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Honey I've been in this forum for more than 5 years, and as Britney Spears fan, I care for her well being and will drag every person that I think it's creating more conspiracy theories or worries, as she didn't have enough to worry about.

I don't care about your silly warning points, I will support Britney whether being part of this forum or not.

Never got a warning, or bad karma points, or closed threads.

People who keep feeding on this Banon theories are literally attacking Britney's privacy.

That's when it gets personal with me.

Edited by argentinian.in.telaviv
  • Super Mods
Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Honey I've been in this forum for more than 5 years, and as Britney Spears fan, I care for her well being and will drag every person that I think it's creating more conspiracy theories or worries, as she didn't have enough to worry about.

I don't care about your silly warning points, I will support Britney whether being part of this forum or not.

Honey, I care for her well being too. Sorry you missed that memo :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It’s not a theory. It’s a fact. She’s been MIA and not active on social media. No where was there really any negativity within the thread until you started, which I suggest you bring it down a notch… I’m sorry you are so bothered by this topic. It’s okay to disagree but you can do so respectfully and unlike the manner you exhibited just now. 

And don’t think that you can say whatever you want because honey, you actually can’t. That’s the problem- you think you can and Thank God the mods are here to correct you. 

Again, you can disagree and say “I feel she’s just avoiding social media” or whatever but you do not have to be disrespectful or rude towards me or anyone else on here for that matter. I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I’m a concerned Britney fan and that’s ok!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s not a theory. It’s a fact. She’s been MIA and not active on social media. No where was there really any negativity within the thread until you started, which I suggest you bring it down a notch… I’m sorry you are so bothered by this topic. It’s okay to disagree but you can do so respectfully and unlike the manner you exhibited just now. 

And don’t think that you can say whatever you want because honey, you actually can’t. That’s the problem- you think you can and Thank God the mods are here to correct you. 

Again, you can disagree and say “I feel she’s just avoiding social media” or whatever but you do not have to be disrespectful or rude towards me or anyone else on here for that matter. I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I’m a concerned Britney fan and that’s ok!

What a sad little love song :(

Anyone need a tissue?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block