Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

• Super Mods

It’s been almost a week since Britney posted last and I have to say that I do wonder why she’s being so silent lately. As mentioned in another thread, she hasn’t even said Happy New Year or anything and I feel like she typically would. She also owes us nothing and deserves all of the privacy in the world but I have noticed this.

Her latest posts:

Sam has however been active on his social media and has even posted stories on his Instagram showcasing him working out in their gym and also showing off their dogs in a blue Mustang… Yet no signs of Britney. 

Where is our Queen? What are your thoughts of Britney not being as active lately? Do you miss her? 

I’ve seen a lot of negative comments that were being made on here about Britney’s Instagram and social media… Now that she’s no longer posting, how do you feel? 

Let me know in the comments! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I make an average of 12 Instagram posts a year. Is it some sort of conspiracy to cut back on your social media usage? Two individuals doing their own thing. 

Not at all. She just used to post a lot where now she’s not posting at all. 

It’s just something that I’ve noticed over the last little bit :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Maybe she’s just had it with the constant commentary, or maybe something else is going on? Either way, I hope she’s back soon.

I was thinking the other day, we never got the actual content they were creating when Sam did his story about them being late to her birthday dinner. It’s prob a bit late now since it was in front of the Christmas tree. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, DanjaMouse said:

Maybe she’s just had it with the constant commentary, or maybe something else is going on? Either way, I hope she’s back soon.

I was thinking the other day, we never got the actual content they were creating when Sam did his story about them being late to her birthday dinner. It’s prob a bit late now since it was in front of the Christmas tree. 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, easy said:

this isn't a shade to you op, but i think it's kind of funny how people were complaining that britney should "heal in private not on social media" and now that she is seemingly doing that it's "where's britney??? why isn't she posting???" 

I didn’t take it as shade. I understand what you are saying and to a degree, you are right. Nobody can tell her how to heal and that’s not what I’m trying to do. I just find it odd that she was always posting before and then all of a sudden she stopped posting as much. 

There’s nothing wrong with her not being active on social media. It’s just noticeable in the change of her posting style and the amount that she posts.

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree in terms of instead of all the recycled posts it’s strange B didn’t post much saying happy holidays for several of them!

She probably wasn’t in the mood though seeing as her family threw her away and her sons aren’t talking to her!

It was probably  sad isolated holidays for her!

I feel even if she was sad, she would let it be known in a post or caption. Instead, it’s been crickets from her. I just hope she’s doing ok 🤍

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block