Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

Just now, GlitterRain said:

There is no amen about it. Maybe that’s you. We are talking about Britney Spears. You are not Britney Spears… Say all you want but the timing and way she stopped posting is a bit sus. 

Sure Jan. 

WWW.INSTYLE.COM

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than have to continuously share details of my everyday life."

• Like 1

What gets me is those that say there's nothing to be concerned about when Sam was the one out there living his life and telling the world Britney was doing great when she was trapped in a facility experiencing what was the most traumatic experience of her life going from HER posts on Instagram.  She's AWOL, Sam is doing his standard PR routine and now the house bought as soon as he had the right to half of the money is being sold off.

Ya"ll thinking everything is fine because corrupt Judge Brenda Penny set her "free" into a sealed plan under Jodie (who they tried to erase all evidence of attending the "wedding") need to stop and think what it's going to actually take for you to start paying attention.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Deepheat01 said:

What gets me is those that say there's nothing to be concerned about when Sam was the one out there living his life and telling the world Britney was doing great when she was trapped in a facility experiencing what was the most traumatic experience of her life going from HER posts on Instagram.  She's AWOL, Sam is doing his standard PR routine and now the house bought as soon as he had the right to half of the money is being sold off.

Ya"ll thinking everything is fine because corrupt Judge Brenda Penny set her "free" into a sealed plan under Jodie (who they tried to erase all evidence of attending the "wedding") need to stop and think what it's going to actually take for you to start paying attention.

Well I think this is a bit of a stretch. I believe that she is free and what not but do find certain things that seem odd. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Not you believing that. All of Britney’s captions and posts suggest otherwise :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Yes, she's stuck in a basement somewhere. Whatever.

I really think we ought to collectively learn to leave Britney alone.

This obsession that she OWES anything or any explanation in her behaviour is detrimental to her and her married life. I can't believe people. 

One second you guys find her posts insane and weird, and when she's shamed into not posting anymore, OH SAM THE IRANIAN HUSBAND HAS CLEARLY SOMETHING DARK IN HIS MIND AND IS PART OF HER ABUSE.

I mean lose your energy in this fight if you want, but they have clarified countless times that she is okay. Even Sam said that he was fine with her fans being worried because he understands it, but that she is fine. Yet some of you guys are still on the delulu train. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Well I think this is a bit of a stretch. I believe that she is free and what not but do find certain things that seem odd. 

Jodie is named as Conservator in court docs from Summer 2022 though and I'm sure that's the reason she's still in California and still holidaying in all the same places.  Then the press deleted mentions of her at the ceremony.  That's all fact, plus the last mention of Jodie from Britney herself in court was that she was getting as bad as Jamie.

A completely free to do as she chooses Britney would have left the US a long time ago IMO.  I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good right now :(

Edited by Deepheat01
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't get where this "her posts are old" nonsense is coming from. yeah, some are old. and she's never once tried to pass them off as new. she posted on her birthday and when her and sam went to mexico. both of those things happened last month

they are sometimes literally part of the caption :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

14 minutes ago, Kevney said:

here's just one tiny example. you could find many though

posted Dec 20, 2022, 

"Psss here’s me dancing at a restaurant for my birthday 🎉 !!!"

(That was on dec 2)

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

but i guess it's fun to just pretend people make things up

yes she literally says on her birthday she said WHEN it was taken. it is not old being passed off as new. it was new being told WHEN it was taken.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block