Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Of course it's about Britney. It's a Britney forum

But don't use Sam as benchmark for all these stuff.
There's already negativity around Sam here, this thread doesn't help to reduce it.

It’s a legitimate question. If you don’t like it or don’t want to read about it, I would suggest not doing so!

Personally, I think it’s a good thing. I don’t think social media does anyone favors, especially Britney. That being said, I hope she’s doing ok and that a break from socials is a positive development. The comments are just so heartbreaking and I hated the thought of her reading them. I have a feeling that now that the comments are off, she doesn’t feel inclined to post as much?

A lot of celebs have discussed the toxic relationship they had with social media with living for the comments and being obsessed with attention from posts and what others are saying about them. I worried some of that was going on so maybe she’s taking a well deserved break from it? Either way I hope she’s good💕

Over It Football GIF by FIFA

• Love 3

Good.

Britney was not doing well on social media and it's overall just a bad time for anybody in her situation. She was not doing well and social media definitely didn't help at all. I know eventually Britney would not feel happy about some of the things she's been posting and she's posted an absurd amount of regrettable things. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block