Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Trust me, I have a lot of empathy towards her healing and you can go through my posts to see that. I have empathy but I’m also allowed to wonder if she’s ok and find it odd that she’s not posting anymore. Just like you are allowed to feel the way you feel. 

Thanks for discussing this respectfully. 

I know you have empathy and your a good person. I get it . I have unfortunately sparred with you in the past . In a negative way but your a good egg. You also are fair.  My goal is to be kind and stop jumping . I can attack. I just know your helpful. Your concern is all love. Your not wrong .  I know you worry. Its what people do. Yet sometimes its ok to trust she has this. Sometimes in my opinion space helps. Me I am taking time to figure myself out to be better for others . I want to be the best version of myself for others. I actually had a stranger ask me if I was ok at a cvs. I got Brits taco ( jack in the box ) bell reply. Nice guy but I thought go eff yourself. You do not know what I am going through. Lately a lot but he was a kind man. Yet I thought please mind your own business. 

Edited by Steve W
1 hour ago, madara said:

she posted on IG before that she is not allowed to post noods anymore so i guess she doesn't want to post anymore, because the woman just wants to be naked lol and IG won't allow

Sam very publicly said that he would prefer Britney didn't post noods days before she said "instagram" didnt like people posting their bodies anymore. 

Edited by mamapixi

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I'm usually the one to think rationally and logically through something.  But even I find it odd she hasn't really posted much or said anything about the New Year to her fans.

But then I think.  Britney fans are some of the most vicious people out there lol.  I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't like us all that much anymore with all the green screen, body double, AI, and now living on a boat in International waters claims.  

A lot of fans believe she "owes" us because of the #FreeBritney movement, when she owes us nothing.  She only owes herself to be happy, however she wants to achieve that.  

• Love 5
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

As long as she is okay..  I already unfollowed Sam, his endless stories and posts of him working out by himself every day got tiring and it gives vibes that he lives alone in Britney’s house. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Agreed. I’m not trying to hate but I personally think Sam is getting desperate for fame since he’s been getting a little more attention so of course he will continue to post nonstop. Right now I’m chalking it up to Britney just being completely over it all right now and taking a step away from social media. Hopefully it’s nothing further than that.

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block