Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

On 1/2/2023 at 2:03 PM, joe sp said:

I do find it weird. Most of her posts are OLD stuff so who knows when was her ACTUAL last post.

#WhereIsBritney

On 1/2/2023 at 3:07 PM, Britneylandia said:

I don’t know, the last time she disappeared… ugh I don’t even wanna think about it but just remember how Sam acted then. I don’t trust that guy. I hope I’m wrong about him because I really want nice and good people around her…

Yeah Hesams little TMZ appearance sent off every warning signal for me.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I think it's valid to notice changes in Britney's Instagram behaviour. Britney is a public figure, this is a Britney Spears forum so of course ppl are going to give their differing opinions. If feeling that the full truth is not being made public & wondering what that truth may be is so bad, there's really no point in having an open Britney forum. If talking about Britney is such an invasion of her privacy, why do ppl come on here? There is a difference between conspiracy theory & questioning that there may be more than meets the eye.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PhoebeJemima said:

I think it's valid to notice changes in Britney's Instagram behaviour. Britney is a public figure, this is a Britney Spears forum so of course ppl are going to give their differing opinions. If feeling that the full truth is not being made public & wondering what that truth may be is so bad, there's really no point in having an open Britney forum. If talking about Britney is such an invasion of her privacy, why do ppl come on here? There is a difference between conspiracy theory & questioning that there may be more than meets the eye.

This. Bingo! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, PhoebeJemima said:

Perfectly said.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block