Sam continues to post on social media while Britney remains silent

There’s a difference in hea

Just now, GlitterRain said:

I feel even if she was sad, she would let it be known in a post or caption. Instead, it’s been crickets for her. I just hope she’s doing ok 🤍

Very good point…. I think healing in private doesn’t equate to wishing her fans happy holidays for Thanksgiving, New Year’s, Christmas, her birthday was strange it’s all just so strange.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Maybe she’s just had it with the constant commentary, or maybe something else is going on? Either way, I hope she’s back soon.

I was thinking the other day, we never got the actual content they were creating when Sam did his story about them being late to her birthday dinner. It’s prob a bit late now since it was in front of the Christmas tree. 

We got the content it was her eating her cake and dancing in red. She was in a white coat I know but maybe it didn’t made it to the final edit :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by One More Time
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

There’s a difference in hea

Very good point…. I think healing in private doesn’t equate to wishing her fans happy holidays for Thanksgiving, New Year’s, Christmas, her birthday was strange it’s all just so strange.

I also feel Britney loves her fans and has always wished us a Happy Holiday! That’s definitely what stood out for me. 

• Love 3

It is a little strange. Honestly social media is draining, so I really do hope she’s taking a step back for positive reasons and not anything else. She had been posting about meditation so maybe she’s gotten into that? I hope so! And obv she can always do whatever she wants, I just hope everything's good! 

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s been almost a week since Britney posted last and I have to say that I do wonder why she’s being so silent lately. As mentioned in another thread, she hasn’t even said Happy New Year or anything and I feel like she typically would. She also owes us nothing and deserves all of the privacy in the world but I have noticed this.

Her latest posts:

Sam has however been active on his social media and has even posted stories on his Instagram showcasing him working out in their gym and also showing off their dogs in a blue Mustang… Yet no signs of Britney. 

Where is our Queen? What are your thoughts of Britney not being as active lately? Do you miss her? 

I’ve seen a lot of negative comments that were being made on here about Britney’s Instagram and social media… Now that she’s no longer posting, how do you feel? 

Let me know in the comments! 

I think we all need to just let her be. Stop focusing on weather shes posting. Shes selling the new house. Making her own choices. Shes dealing with a lot of trauma . I wish fans would step away and stop the comments and conspiracy theories. Fans are adding to a lot of negative currently. Fans think they have so many rights to her privacy. Its honestly sad. Shes processing a lot . Why add? I wish fans would learn its now abuse as well. I know now a lot of drama is being created. I also am sure many fans think they have the right to keep assuming the worst. Its making it worse folks . Can people take a step back and refrain. I left instagram fully. For myself . I think it’s unhealthy for me and its not from Britney. My friends were too political. This is going next. I left facebook many years ago. She is human foremost. I expect a range of discourse from saying this . Yet stop! Stop harassing Sam and Britney. Refrain from negative. Its not helping . Go live . I wish this year people abandon any negative. Honestly leave her alone. Traumatized from many and now fans as well. We did not live her abuse. Its not helping . I hope for a year of no posts . A week is nothing . She owes nobody anything. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I think we all need to just let her be. Stop focusing on whether shes posting. Shes selling the new house. Making her own choices. Shes dealing with a lot of trauma . I wish fans would step away and stop the comments and conspiracy theories. Fans are adding to a lot of negative currently. Fans think they have so many rights to her privacy. It’s honestly sad. Shes processing a lot . Why add? I wish fans would learn its now abuse as well. I know now a lot of drama is being created. I also am sure many fans think they have the right to keep assuming the worst. It’s making it worse folks . Can people take a step back and refrain. I left instagram fully. For myself . I think it’s unhealthy for me and it’s not from Britney. My friends were too political. This is going next. I left facebook many years ago. She is human foremost. I expect a range of discourse from saying this . Yet stop! Stop harassing Sam and Britney. Refrain from negative. It’s not helping . Go live . I wish this year people abandon any negative. Honestly leave her alone. Traumatized from many and now fans as well. We did not life her abuse. Its not helping . I hope for a year of no posts . A week is nothing . She owes nobody anything. 

This is so well spoken and you definitely spoke facts! A week is nothing but typically, she would post about the holidays or something which she hasn’t. Nobody is discussing her disrespectfully here and no conspiracies are being discussed. It’s a fact that Sam is active on social media while Britney is not, when she used to be very active and seemed to like posting. 

The beginning of a New Year will be a bittersweet time for her, she's no doubt taking a minute to collect her thoughts.

I really hope she finds some peace in 2023. I would love her to take a social media break for the first 6 months in 2023 and just focus on herself.

She's probably prepping the booby and spinny videos as I type, but a gay can dream :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

The beginning of a New Year will be a bittersweet time for her, she's no doubt taking a minute to collect her thoughts.

I really hope she finds some peace in 2023. I would love her to take a social media break for the first 6 months in 2023 and just focus on herself.

Yes! And travel the world and do the things that she’s always wanted to do. That would be so nice 🤍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, agustinmalandra said:

Maybe she doesn't want to wish happy new year to nobody but her relatives, the good ones, and she doesn't give a single f about her followers, which is understandable cuz the comments of her posts were atrocious :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I agree! I’m speaking about her giving her fans a holiday best wishes or something. This is something that she typically would do and still has not. 

You are right, though! Her Instagram comments are not the vibe.

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

This is so well spoken and you definitely spoke facts! A week is nothing but typically, she would post about the holidays or something which she hasn’t. Nobody is discussing her disrespectfully here and no conspiracies are being discussed. It’s a fact that Sam is active on social media while Britney is not, when she used to be very active and seemed to like posting. 

I know . Its his thing , he is building his own path. She seems to support him . Shes not currently posting and its ok. The holidays can be a lot for many. My dad died the 23rd six years ago . I am bipolar. I told friends I am ticking . Its my warning signs . He was a lot and abused myself  for many years . Shes currently not talking to her kids. Her pride and joy . The holidays were always her joy. Yet try not having your babies around.  Try getting freedom and having many say you need to be put back in one. Her father is stating he saved her life. I think if he continues. This can set her off on a major spiral. Trauma has triggers. I had a huge fight at Christmas. It triggered me and I love Christmas. Disappointed my family. Yet I am human . Its a tough illness for others . Also I do not know if Brit is bipolar.  I am sure shes processing a lot in her own ways .  I am headed back to California from Ny and kinda sad . My bipolar explosion pushed an aunt away . I can be a lot. Now headed back to therapy and kick boxing. I left instagram to protect others. I gets blocked on this site at times because I can flip on strangers who I feel are abusive. Me I think space is a great option and for her to do her thing. I do not know her. I did not live her trauma. Yet I see the pain and suffering shes living. Shes not crazy at all. Our brains are complex and fragile. I doubt its fun to go out. She has paparazzi still following her. I get being a recluse and being alone. Space is a good thing . I think fans need more patience and empathy. I do not know you but I am sure you have your own stuff to contend with. We all are human and nobody is perfect. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I know . It’s his thing , he is building his own path. She seems to support him . Shes not currently posting and it’s ok. The holidays can be a lot for many. My dad died the 23rd six years ago . I am bipolar. I told friends I am ticking . It’s my warning signs . He was a lot and abused myself  for many years . Shes currently not talking to her kids. Her pride and joy . The holidays were always her joy. Yet try not having your babies around.  Try getting freedom and having many say you need to be put back in one. Her father is stating he saved her life. I think if he continues. This can set her off on a major spiral. Trauma has triggers. I had a huge fight at Christmas. It triggered me and I love Christmas. Disappointed my family. Yet I am human . It’s a tough illness for others . Also I do not know if Brit is bipolar.  I am sure shes processing a lot in her own ways .  I am headed back to California from Ny and kinda sad . My bipolar explosion pushed an aunt away . I can be a lot. Now headed back to therapy and kick boxing. I left instagram to protect others. I gets blocked on this site at times because I can flip on strangers who I feel are abusive. Me I think space is a great option and for her to do her thing. I do not know her. I did not live her trauma. Yet I see the pain and suffering shes living. Shes not crazy at all. Our brains are complex and fragile. I doubt its fun to go out. She has paparazzi still following her. I get being a recluse and being alone. Space is a good thing . I think fans need more patience and empathy. I do not know you but I am sure you have your own stuff to contend with. We all are human and nobody is perfect. 

Trust me, I have a lot of empathy towards her healing and you can go through my posts to see that. I have empathy but I’m also allowed to find it odd that she’s not posting anymore. Just like you are allowed to feel the way you feel. 

Thanks for discussing this respectfully. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block