Was this What U See Is What U Get pole dancing performance controversial back in 2000?

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Your sense of perception of being a fan is so warped that you think hating on Britney 24/7 = being a fan :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

So you are a newbie? Welcome! This is not a cult, most of us millennials who are true Britney Spears fans since day one are not blind.

I kinda got a feeling and that you were just some new person discovering the Britney universe while trying to fight everyone online through your discovery. Enjoy 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So you are a newbie? Welcome! This is not a cult, most of us millennials who are true Britney Spears fans since day one are not blind.

I kinda got a feeling and that you were just some new person discovering the Britney universe while trying to fight everyone online through your discovery. Enjoy 

I always feel embarrassed for you always getting me wrong, but it's pretty consistent with the rest of your posts.

I guess that's what happens when you read "opinions" all the time instead of evidence-based text :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I always feel embarrassed for you always getting me wrong, but it's pretty consistent with the rest of your posts.

I guess that's what happens when you read "opinions" all the time instead of evidence-based text :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Okay babes, keep your discovery journey through Britney’s universe going, it’s been a wild 25 years.. you will learn a lot. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 1

I was a kid at that concert and I vividly recall adults saying how awful it was for her to be pole dancing, that she’s changed and how inappropriate it was to do in front of kids. And I didn’t hear one peep out of kids at the show. The pole just matched the hand rails on the prop. We didn’t think it was segxual until grownups made us aware that it was. Even her actual choreo wasn’t anything that a ******** would do (or at least a good ******** :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:). 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I was a kid at that concert and I vividly recall adults saying how awful it was for her to be pole dancing, that she’s changed and how inappropriate it was to do in front of kids. And I didn’t hear one peep out of kids at the show. The pole just matched the hand rails on the prop. We didn’t think it was segxual until grownups made us aware that it was. Even her actual choreo wasn’t anything that a ******** would do (or at least a good ******** :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:). 

They were not ready for the onyx hotel tour

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block