Britney posts new photo: "I always look extremely young with this hair-do... it made me look 10 years old"

17 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Anyone who’s read my posts on here knows I’m NOT one for conspiracies and will gladly talk about how harmful they are, but I can’t help feel weird when reading this caption! It might just be me. Just the repeated mentions of how young she looks, and then specifying she looks 10 years old.

In a post a while ago she mentioned how her legs make her look 5 years old too. It’s just odd and I hate that I think that! 

it's a common thing i see on stan twitter a lot, so i'm sure it's elsewhere in the internet/social media world. people saying their faves look so young "they're literally 10 years old" etc.

• Like 2

MEXICO 🇲🇽 !!! I pulled my sides up like I used to in high school and I look pretty young !!! It’s weird they still sell the same barrette 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I always look extremely young with this hair-do !!! I played in the shower for 3 hours with water on and off 🚿 !!! The lighting was unbelievable💡!!! It was warm and soft … it made me look 10 years old !!!

50 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Anyone who’s read my posts on here knows I’m NOT one for conspiracies and will gladly talk about how harmful they are, but I can’t help feel weird when reading this caption! It might just be me. Just the repeated mentions of how young she looks, and then specifying she looks 10 years old.

In a post a while ago she mentioned how her legs make her look 5 years old too. It’s just odd and I hate that I think that! 

it's just a random way to exaggerate

it's like when one says "I feel 1000 years old" or something like that

She's expressed that way for years:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, easy said:

it's a common thing i see on stan twitter a lot, so i'm sure it's elsewhere in the internet/social media world. people saying their faves look so young "they're literally 10 years old" etc.

Ohh you’re right actually now you’ve said this I have seen it phrased like this before. 

I’ve spent too much time on here, getting a bad case of “conspiracyitis” 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It made me feel that exact same way. :/ 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block