Britney posts new photo: "I always look extremely young with this hair-do... it made me look 10 years old"

17 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Something about her face looks edited idk maybe it’s just the angle of the photo. I don’t remember her looking so young not saying it’s a conspiracy but maybe she just likes to edit her photos 

16 hours ago, Bigno said:

Yeah. I am pretty sure this has a filter

Her mouth and chin look shrunken / smaller / disproportionate with the top half of her face. Perhaps it’s a trick of the angle since she’s pursing her lips. But it does look off. 

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Her mouth and chin look shrunken / smaller / disproportionate with the top half of her face. Perhaps it’s a trick of the angle since she’s pursing her lips. But it does look off. 

Yes. Actually, aging makes your lower third get wider. The more you age, the more the imaginary triangle that gives.proportion to your face, gets inverted. That is why, when you use filters or you go to a plastic surgeon, you modify proportions of the face. That is what makes ppl look "younger" along with other mini details. If you see how AI deages actors for movies, they precisely work with this

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Yes. Actually, aging makes your lower third get wider. The more you age, the more the imaginary triangle that gives.proportion to your face, gets inverted. That is why, when you use filters or you go to a plastic surgeon, you modify proportions of the face. That is what makes ppl look "younger" along with other mini details. If you see how AI deages actors for movies, they precisely work with this

That’s very interesting, I didn’t know this! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block