Perez Hilton’s TikTok account: GONE!

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Makes me wonder who in this forum was threatening his children/family/life for posting videos about Britney. Because we know how y’all do.
🙄

Last time I recall it was the little monsters in 2013, so if it sounds like he might have an account Here or something.

I always questioned why outsiders and some Britney fans questioned Jordan Miller intentions,  but the Perez Hilton story brought that back ten fold..

Just now, BlackoutGlory said:

Easier said than done when like the majority of the topics featured are this trash. I’m getting sick and tired of seeing it featured, not to mention seeing the delusional comments by people.

I think someone was saying topics are no longer featured, but isn't there a ton of other sub forums in here? Like general, entertainment and tons of other topics? I mean It's understandable that some people may not want to hear or see or talk about the same things, however does it make it fair if only your feelings, opinions or thoughts can be expressed?

• Like 3
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Last time I recall it was the little monsters in 2013, so if it sounds like he might have an account Here or something.

I always questioned why outsiders and some Britney fans questioned Jordan Miller intentions,  but the Perez Hilton story brought that back ten fold..

I’m questioned no matter what I do. I’m not saying that for anyone to say poor me, but I’m constantly judged and criticized (it feels that way at least). 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think someone was saying topics are no longer featured, but isn't there a ton of other sub forums in here? Like general, entertainment and tons of other topics? I mean It's understandable that some people may not want to hear or see or talk about the same things, however does it make it fair if only your feelings, opinions or thoughts can be expressed?

I just go by the notifications. 

When a topic was featured it would naturally die down, but as usual get repeaked thus causing a new surge and pushing newer topics down.

Either click follow or just notifications. 

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I’m questioned no matter what I do. I’m not saying that for anyone to say poor me, but I’m constantly judged and criticized (it feels that way at least). 

Just know i would never, but it does seem it's like I can't describe it, it's not bullying but they act like since the media goes to you,  it's like only your side as a Britney fan matters. 

It's annoying or it has to be. 

I've told people, at one point breathe heavy was about to be like Hollywood unlocked or those other red carpet la medias,but it wasn't what Jordan wanted,he wanted to stay in Vegas,  he couldn't if it went the route it was heading a few years back when getting the celebrity interviews. 

He was close,but it was at the cost of abandoning his home and family life  

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

@Jordan Miller I’m sorry if you’ve already answered this, I’m just catching up with everything. Even if you’re not able to say what it is, do you know what’s going on?

No I don’t. I could do some investigating but like I said in my now-deleted Tweet, things feel weird and I don’t want to dig. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You danced around my comment so I’ll just say it again. Why do we have to see all these conspiracy threads be featured? I come here mainly for Britney. Those other sub forums do not interest me in the slightest. I come on here and like the majority of the threads are conspiracy theories. It wasn’t like that until people cried censorship and now that’s all I see and I’m getting annoyed with it. I’m not gonna speculate on a person’s mental well being who I don’t know personally.

I like how everyone is taking her social media as a way to fuel this speculation. If she’s not posting rn maybe she’s taking a break. Maybe she’s done deactivating her Instagram, so she just up and quits. Britney’s Instagram has always been posting like this and now all if a sudden there’s something wrong with her. Give me a break.

And fueling a man that wished death upon her? Not cool. We as Britney fans should be above letting some jerk like Perez Hilton feed us bs. When has Perez ever told the truth about anybody? He’s been this way with other people not just Britney. I mean, look at what he did to Christina vs Lady GaGa stuff back in the late 00’s. The man is only out for himself, he has no feelings for anyone else. And his connections probably don’t exist because who in Hollywood would be talking to that has been? If he’s got connections their initials are JS and LT. Those two gave him a big break being in a video for the Circus tour, probably trying to award him for his “hard work” to slander Britney in 2007 and 2008. Everyone that treated Britney like trash, TMZ, Perez Hilton, etc were awarded with exclusives from those two and their minions. So why believe him?

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Just know i would never, but it does seem it's like I can't describe it, it's not bullying but they act like since the media goes to you,  it's like only your side as a Britney fan matters. 

It's annoying or it has to be. 

I've told people, at one point breathe heavy was about to be like Hollywood unlocked or those other red carpet la medias,but it wasn't what Jordan wanted,he wanted to stay in Vegas,  he couldn't if it went the route it was heading a few years back when getting the celebrity interviews. 

He was close,but it was at the cost of abandoning his home and family life  

Girl what. BreatheHeavy is bigger than ever and the way I was doing things before burnt me tf out.

Joke’s on me though, cause I feel burnt out again. Thank god for the @Super Mods and our chats on Slack. It really helps me not feel alone. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I was being sarcastic, but that's still good to know :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

In a time where he (or anyone) seems to be getting a lot of heat/pressure, “being sacrcastic” appears that you are agreeing with the one or two clowns calling him out. Then another person who likes you sees you “agreed” with the trolls and it just perpetuates. It’s like people talk about him like he’s not here and then when he responds it’s “I’m jk” and “no we really appreciate you and love exhale”

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block