Perez Hilton’s TikTok account: GONE!

6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Makes me wonder who in this forum was threatening his children/family/life for posting videos about Britney. Because we know how y’all do.
🙄

1) Well he doesn’t deserve to have accounts on social media.. Most of his content is a lie and hateful.. he uses his voice to harm people and manipulate gp thoughts..

2) And no one threatened him or his children 

3) and you are a troll to talk dort about brit I guess and convince people that she needs “help” so please someone ban this users and all users with his IP address :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Makes me wonder who in this forum was threatening his children/family/life for posting videos about Britney. Because we know how y’all do.
🙄

He practically made death threats against Britney himself when he wished her dead.

You would defend this human-pig hybrid over the glamorous Ms. Spears? Shame on you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TTrouble said:

Perez got his tiktok accounts unbanned but they told him to behave. He didn't and is now (hopefully) permanently banned. 

I don't think Perez ever wanted anything good for Britney. There's a deep hatred in him for her for some reason. Tiktok was his biggest platform and loosing it will make his online presence really small. 

It is what he deserves :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

He can't stand women. He'd probably have 'em all killed and commit female genocide if he could.

25 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

1) Well he doesn’t deserve to have accounts on social media.. Most of his content is a lie and hateful.. he uses his voice to harm people and manipulate gp thoughts..

2) And no one threatened him or his children 

3) and you are a troll to talk dort about brit I guess and convince people that she needs “help” so please someone ban this users and all users with his IP address :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

It was mostly sarcasm but you actually don’t know that no one has threatened him. I’m not gung ho saying that’s why his profile is inactive but it’s a very real possibility that people have threatened him. This fan base is very guilty of that in past. Again, I’m not even trying to hint at that being reason it’s inactive. Only that it is one of a million possibilities. 

You can’t get banned for having a voice, clown. And I am 100% on Britney’s side despite critiquing some of the ways she goes about things to the public a la jack in the box. But there is no way I could be offended by your comment despite you trying to spin it into me saying I’m talking dirt about Brit 😂 talking about fabricating stories 😂 obviously I’m not a parent, or literally anything to Britney since she doesn’t know I exist, but does a parent hate a child when they give them constructive criticism? Give me a break  furthermore this conversation only even makes sense in conversation I’m totally different threads from last week. How you even spun me saying “even if Perez is opportunistic, the possibility still remains that he could have reliable info since he is more connected than any of us.” That’s literally my only point. But you take it on this wild rollercoaster of ridiculousness.

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, halfdressed said:

It was mostly sarcasm but you actually don’t know that no one has threatened him. I’m not gung ho saying that’s why his profile is inactive but it’s a very real possibility that people have threatened him. This fan base is very guilty of that in past. Again, I’m not even trying to hint at that being reason it’s inactive. Only that it is one of a million possibilities. 

You can’t get banned for having a voice, clown. And I am 100% on Britney’s side despite critiquing some of the ways she goes about things to the public a la jack in the box. But there is no way I could be offended by your comment despite you trying to spin it into me saying I’m talking dirt about Brit 😂 talking about fabricating stories 😂 obviously I’m not a parent, or literally anything to Britney since she doesn’t know I exist, but does a parent hate a child when they give them constructive criticism? Give me a break  furthermore this conversation only even makes sense in conversation I’m totally different threads from last week. How you even spun me saying “even if Perez is opportunistic, the possibility still remains that he could have reliable info since he is more connected than any of us.” That’s literally my only point. But you take it on this wild rollercoaster of ridiculousness.

As I said you are a troll and just trying to make Perez reliable source when we all know that he isnt and never was.. he always spread false narratives about britney and even wished her death! And yeap he is more connected to team con (like he was in 2007/08/09) not to Britney 

stop making him victim and britney/her fans monsters when Perez is the real monster here 

and please go and ban yourself 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

As I said you are a troll and just want trying to make Perez reliable source when we all know that he isnt and never was.. he always spread false narratives about britney and even wished her death! And yeap he is more connected to team con (like he was in 2007/08/09) not to Britney 

stop making him victim and britneys and her fans monsters when he is the real monster here 

and please go and ban yourself 

I don’t give two ****s about Perez 🙄 at least not in the sense to “defend” him. I’m saying no matter what he’s done or what me or you or anyone thinks, he’s inside the industry walls. We aren’t. Maybe he knows something. Maybe he doesn’t. You don’t get a say in my intent. If I’m telling you my stance and correct an assumption you make about me, I am in the in the right and you aren’t any part of that equation, regardless. I’m me, not you. 

I’m moving on from you. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney has every right to shock people and make people feel as bothered as she’s does but if it’s causing so much concern for her SAFETY she should probably put the rumors to rest herself and explain what’s she doing more clearly…

I have to disagree with you there. She is not a politician, she does not need to explain anything to anyone as a private citizen. You expect too much from Britney. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

No I think we should actually stop focusing on her post and focus on the lack of justice im just saying her ig is not ok tho it’s distracting the media from her case 

Well then stay focused on justice. If your statement begins with "Britney should do..." then you're refocusing everything on Britney. Nothing Britney has posted should distract from her case. Only tabloid rags are so empty and have no empathy for trauma that they would think her current IG feed means she doesn't deserve justice. I wouldn't base what I think Britney should do or how I should react as a human being based on Perez Hilton, the NY Post and other crappy tabloids. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block