Perez Hilton’s TikTok account: GONE!

• Leader
4 minutes ago, HB090916 said:

His original TT accounts were banned back in 2020 or so. I’m not sure, but I imagine once you are banned, they don’t want you making new accounts. I’m sure with all the attention his Britney videos were getting, someone finally realized he was back on the app, and put a stop to it.

It’s this imo

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, HB090916 said:

His original TT accounts were banned back in 2020 or so. I’m not sure, but I imagine once you are banned, they don’t want you making new accounts. I’m sure with all the attention his Britney videos were getting, someone finally realized he was back on the app, and put a stop to it.

Lmao how embarrassing. What was he banned for before?

Or should I say, whose privacy did he previously invade / who did he previously put at risk?

13 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Thank you for that. It’s just upsetting that we’re speculating on a person’s mental health without knowing her personally. I know if it was being done to me, I wouldn’t like it. It’s like please just give her some space.

I hope I don’t get hate for this…

I don’t think people are necessarily just talking about her mental health 

I think people are concerned for her SAFETY in general it seems. Idk what to believe but I think it won’t stop until britney speaks again clearly and is seen talking. These rumors will exist until things begin to look more normal. Optics are everything. She’s not being hounded by paps, this time the content is coming directly from her and Sam. 

Britney has every right to shock people and make people feel as bothered as she’s does but if it’s causing so much concern for her SAFETY she should probably put the rumors to rest herself and explain what’s she doing more clearly…

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

In a time where he (or anyone) seems to be getting a lot of heat/pressure, “being sacrcastic” appears that you are agreeing with the one or two clowns calling him out. Then another person who likes you sees you “agreed” with the trolls and it just perpetuates. It’s like people talk about him like he’s not here and then when he responds it’s “I’m jk” and “no we really appreciate you and love exhale”

It really wasn't that deep but go off :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

“Leave Britney Alone” is a 15 year old video ( :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: ) yet clearly it is timeless because some of y’all could learn a thing or two from it. 

Side note - why the fk did Perez get the circus tour opening instead of Chris. What a cruel, cruel message from her team. “We still own you, don’t step out of line.” Yuck :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I hope I don’t get hate for this…

I don’t think people are necessarily just talking about her mental health 

I think people are concerned for her SAFETY in general it seems. Idk what to believe but I think it won’t stop until britney speaks again clearly and is seen talking. These rumors will exist until things begin to look more normal. Optics are everything. She’s not being hounded by paps, this time the content is coming directly from her and Sam. 

Britney has every right to shock people and make people feel as bothered as she’s does but if it’s causing so much concern for her SAFETY she should probably put the rumors to rest herself and explain what’s she doing more clearly…

Yeah, I agree about this won't end until she speaks out, and not via a statement in writing on Instagram.

It sucks it's come to this, but after fans been lied to by Team Con for 13 years it's hard to trust most of it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Lmao how embarrassing. What was he banned for before?

Or should I say, whose privacy did he previously invade / who did he previously put at risk?

If memory serves me correctly, I think he tried to say it was trolls just mass reporting him? He believed the younger generation on TT didn’t like him and were just trying to get him off the app.

The “fans” that choose to turn blind eye and pretend that everything is just perfect are just as toxic and liable as team con and if a mess happens the blind Stans should be ashamed of themselves and held accountable because they chose to pretend everything was fine. I have all the blind Stans listed and I will not let them get away with their toxic positivity and complicity if hell breaks loose again, I will call them out if concerned fans turned out to be right.

Blind Stans are pushing the same “all is good” narrative that Team Con did back in 2019.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The “fans” that choose to turn blind eye and pretend that everything is just perfect are just as toxic and liable as team con and if a mess happens the blind Stans should be ashamed of themselves and held accountable because they chose to pretend everything was fine. I have all the blind Stans listed and I will not let them get away with their toxic positivity and complicity if hell breaks loose again, I will call them out if concerned fans turned out to be right.

Blind Stans are pushing the same “all is good” narrative that Team Con did back in 2019.. 

But the thing is that we don't know jack ****. For all we know, the bad thing that Britney started drinking alcohol copiously or that she got into a fist fight with someone. Like, what's the degree of severity we have no idea, and since she is prone to be a direct victim of people putting her under a magnifying glass and speculating about her and her mental health, through her every ******* move, how is that okay to do that?

I don't think we have ANYTHING to say about ANYTHING that she does. She's free, she's _ 40 years old, if she ****s up something, it is not for us to say anything, NOR is it Perez's or any other bloodsucking people in this industry. I think we should all stop speculating about whatever she's going through, because truthfully she doesn't us jack**** neither.

That's all. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Not a burn book for the blind! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

IMO there's a middle ground between being blind, being aware yet respectful, and being irresponsible in how to go about discussing this. I wish people could avoid either extreme.

But, saying that Per** is attention whoring as usual =/= saying "all is fine". 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block