Perez Hilton’s TikTok account: GONE!

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Very concerning. Perez even shared one of Jordan’s selfies on his ig last week and Jordan reposted thanking.

Perez is the lowest of the low. This stuff scares me. This man (Perez) is trying to ruin Britney again and a Britney forum is allowing that and being a part of that to egg on that narrative and cause concern.

There is a narrative here : Britney is not well, may kill herself ...
I do believe something is not clear but it's never about her but people around her. This kind of narrative BH is spreading here is concerning ... again

• Like 2
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Makes me wonder who in this form was threatening his children/family/life for posting videos about Britney. Because we know how y’all do.
🙄

I don’t use TikTok so sadly I can’t take the credit, but kudos to whoever it was. If anyone deserves it,  it’s this slimeball.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hopefully I don’t get banned for saying what I saw on a public ig account with over 30k followers. Exhale apparently doesn’t like censorship so I should be okay.

I am within every right to call out we should not be supporting, encouraging or helping push Perez’s narrative. That is dangerous, this is someone’s life,Britney.

I am a true Stan and cannot believe what I’m seeing as I’d never do this.

Why would you get banned for your opinion? Anecdotally, I have only been warned or deleted for an opinion by you.r shut people down simply for stating a thought you didn’t like. It’s not against the rules to have opinions. 

I don’t think anyone is saying yes, he’s right. I think most people are concerned because he does have connections, and he is more in the know than anyone here will ever be. So there is a reason to be concerned, until we have proof that he is 100% lying. Will we ever get that proof? Who knows.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Concerning for you and a few others maybe. Many of us aren’t this irrational though. Jordan has done nothing wrong. 

Ofcourse the trolls that are always saved from being banned say this :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If you think egging on and spreading Britney is mentally unwell is okay, something is wrong with you. Also supporting or being friendly with a disgusting human being like Perez who wished death on Britney is not it. Now he continues to push a negative narrative and bh is sharing/spreading it? No, that is not on. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is why I like people less and less the older I get. I can’t imagine every approving of death threats happening to another human. Just vile.  

i normally wouldn’t ever approve of this but he did wish death on Britney back in the day. (I meant it in jest and I know I sound petty and harsh and would never actually wish harm on anybody, even this piglet. 

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ofcourse the trolls that are always saved from being banned say this :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If you think egging on and spreading Britney is mentally unwell is okay, something is wrong with you. Also supporting or being friendly with a disgusting human being like Perez who wished death on Britney is not it. Now he continues to push a negative and bh is sharing/spreading it? No, that is not on. 

I am not a troll. And I am very kind. Yes my limits absolutely get tested here. And yes, sometimes I can try to be overly objective, which probably gets annoying. I try to work on myself every day. But I go to sleep easy at night, knowing that I am always trying to be a better person all the time. So it blows my ******* mind the delusion to be called a troll or having something wrong with me when I only try to use good judgement and best guesses based on the info we have. And I NEVER speak in absolutes as if I am definitely right. I too know that my guesses/assumptions could be wrong. I’m the lowest 10% of ridiculous clowns here so please just sit tf down.

and since I’m on a rant, the multiple passive aggressive comments since you’ve stepped down are so annoying… “hopefully I don’t get banned for this”. 

I’m so ******* nice I’ll probably wake up in the morning and feel guilty like an ******* for simply saying what I just did above. Which was nothing serious at all. But now in the moment is exactly how I feel.

• Like 1
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hopefully I don’t get banned for saying what I saw on a public ig account with over 30k followers. Exhale apparently doesn’t like censorship so I should be okay.

I am within every right to call out we should not be supporting, encouraging or helping push Perez’s narrative. That is dangerous, this is someone’s life,Britney.

I am a true Stan and cannot believe what I’m seeing as I’d never do this.

You are free to express yourself. You are a true stan, I agree. Are you insinuating that I’m not?

36 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Before the Perez stuff people were crying and complain about what others wanted to talk about.

It's simple don't like a topic or a thread create your own or go to another thread and discuss the things you'd like.

Easier said than done when like the majority of the topics featured are this trash. I’m getting sick and tired of seeing it featured, not to mention seeing the delusional comments by people.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block