Theory: Something has happened to Britney

5 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Until recently, I thought everything was fine. However, it has come to a point where I no longer know how to believe that her Instagram is just specific content, fun. I'm worried, I don't want to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories, but something isn't right here. 

Yeah she didn't post the rant about that employee last week... That's fun content for you?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, McGee Pwincess Hole said:

I was previously not on the conspiracy side of Britney, but her latest insta post has surprised me because it is SLOPPY.

She posted that shes on her way to NYC, and presented us with a 'new' video outlining her fun on the plane.

But she posted this already in December 2021 with another outfit on her way to French Polynesia. The difference between videos is that they have both made minor outfit changes - but the weather, hair, glasses, boots and shirt remain the same (for Britney) and sam is in another outfit.

It seems she filmed multiple versions of her boarding the plane with different fits - and used them for content purposes. Why? 

In the new video it appears they are using a green screen - the background is off, it doesn't seem right.

Context: 

(New video posted 12th Dec, 2022)

Old (Posted December 1, 2021)

Questions:

1. Why on earth would Britney film content getting onto the plane in different outfits and then post them separately a year apart?

2. Why does the new video use a green screen? She is clearly not on a plane - look at the damn background of the new video.

3. Why is Britney ignoring the thousands of comments asking her to go live and prove shes okay?

4. Why is she pretending to visit NYC?

5. Why are there no paparazzi pictures?

I am not claiming she is dead and they're using an AI version of her - but I think she may be locked away again. Thoughts?

like britney intended so often: just stop

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Can some of you please stop being overprotective of Britney and not expect her to disclosure any of your absurd theories that are brainfarts?

It's disgusting that even the own fan base has become so overprotective that they can't leave Britney alone feeding weirdos that love conspiracy theories.

And you know who stormed Britney's house on her wedding and why, so your reference to storming the capitol backfired.

Yes, you are right. The world is either black or white and nothing in between. People are unequivocally either good or bad. Have a nice day :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Harmful actions from good intentions still are what?

They are Harmful actions:jamie_lynn_grape:

Honey, you are comparing people who simply expressed their concerns to criminals. That's two different things. 

At least I'm talking about myself, I'm just worried, I think I'm not alone. I'm not going to spread crazy and harmful conspiracy theories around the Internet. I just hope that Britney is okay. I think there's some of us not doing anything to boycott anything using "harmful actions"

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Viking84 said:

It's quite the contrary. There is a huge part of her fandom which is incredibly toxic by NOT questioning things which don't make any sense. When you bring up things like the fact that Sam entered Britney's life when Team Con heavily controlled everything around her and said Britney was fine when she was in the facility and they just say "oh stop with your conspiracy theories" or "you're stupid"... now THAT is toxic. I mean, give valid arguments instead of just calling people stupid because they address issues which don't make any sense. How do you explain these things? Putting blindfolds on and pretending that everything is OK will not help anyone. We all want what's best for Britney.

So Britney says she's free and thanks everyone involved but you only see the things that in your mind don't add up.

If Sam hadn't played his part Britney may never had the strength to go through this and he may have swallowed many things to not get shoven out of her life.

Also it's not the way team con acts, if you think about the masterminds and minions of the con they all acted in the dark. Sam doesn't, he's on display hasn't failed Britney yet.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I’m not saying you’re right, but that’s clearly a green screen when she’s standing in the plane posing. When she’s standing in the plane door, and when she’s jumping on the bed it’s real. But when she’s posing inside, it’s a green screen and it’s painful that y’all can’t see that tbh.

Lets call an apple an apple here guys, it’s a green screen 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Honey, you are comparing people who simply expressed their concerns to criminals. That's two different things. 

At least I'm talking about myself, I'm just worried, I think I'm not alone. I'm not going to spread crazy and harmful conspiracy theories around the Internet. I just hope that Britney is okay. I think there's some of us not doing anything to boycott anything using "harmful actions"

Then don't choose these dumb conspiracy theory threads to express that feeling jumping on the bandwagon.

And tell it how it is, you miss the old Britney that was working and made to do things by team con without any freedom of choice whether to do it not to do it.

You want a professional Britney and not a Britney that is trying to get her spirit back. But that's a you problem, not a Britney problem.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block