Theory: Something has happened to Britney

17 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Lol, gotta love how people saw that whole "#FreeBritney started out as a conspiracy theory too" argument on Twitter or whatever and ran with it. Now, everyone is parroting it, thinking they're clever and that it's a good argument. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Also, even if Sam may have ulterior motives (I'm talking money, not being part of a plot to ****** her), Britney is finally free - let her make her own mistakes. I swear to God y'all are so f-cking tiring. No wonder she hates her fans. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

They really do think they're clever, but Free Britney had Andrew Gallery reading Britney's handwritten note, the paralegal that called into Britney's Gram and revealed she was in the "Mental Health Facility" against her will, and The New York Times investigating the Con since 2016.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Yeah but your “harmless” way can also put her life in jeopardy, case in point Jason Alexander crashing her wedding with a knife to “save” her.

They are not intelligent enough to realize the consequences of their actions and I have no idea why they're allowed to spew nonsense all over this site. I think people are afraid of being accused of censorship, but these conspiracy theorists are actually the ones trying to censor the actual facts. It's sick. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

I genuinely thought when the c-ship ended the mysteries would all be solved. But the mysteries continue. I don't believe many conspiracy theories, but I do wonder what the hell is going on? Odd how Britney is on an endless cycle of posting vids from her living room, in a plane, in Hawaii - repeat. Would be great for her and us if she was out and about having nice meals, getting her hair done, normal things someone in her position might do. Even during the c-ship she did those dancing classes with kids which she seemed to enjoy. Does she still do them, who knows? Or maybe it's not the c-ship trauma turning her into a hermit, maybe she's terrified of catching Covid. Although given her wedding, she doesn't appear to be scared of being close to others.... where's the answers? :searching_looking:

Nicely said. I wrote the same thing in different words and was compared to Jason Alexander boycotting Britney's wedding :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Think about what you are suggesting and how absolutely ridiculous that is.

Are you saying the most famous woman in the world was kindnapped/killed, that her body was nowhere to be found and for some reason EVERY SINGLE PERSON in her entourage, from housekeepers, to her own lawyer, to famous friends such as Paris Hilton Madonna Kate Hudson etc are all involved in a kindnapping/****** and are getting away with it ?!?! And for what ?! It would be downright impossible to keep a secret like that.
Britney herself never spoke bad about anybody else shady in her court testimonies other than her family and her then management. She always talked highly about her husband and her lawyer and her friends. 

You guys are absolutely downright dense mf’s if you would believe such a thing. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I never believed in all the conspiracies, but lately I am starting to doubt things. I don't believe in the CGI/Clone crap or that she is dead. But I do believe something is happening behind the scenes and it might be that she is locked up again. I mean who ever thought that she was locked up a few years ago? Free Britney started as a conspiracy.

I don't know what to think anymore. And somehow I also believe that she is using old content and is trolling us and is trying to adjust to her new life.

Y'all keep bringing up this "it started as a conspiracy" thing. But the conservatorship was a REAL, documented, legal procedure. There were actual documents and court proceedings around this. They worked within the system to screw her over and there was a paper trail. She was never able to get her own lawyer and finally got one. 

This green screen/Sam is a handler/ cloned/insert theory here is absurd nonsense based on nothing other than people's need to cure their boredom, and the bored ones making this up get folks who might be paranoid about it take these theories as fact. 

She has real friends around her who interact with her and talk about her life positively, with no NDA or fear of consequences. She's been dating Sam for over 6 years and her "handler" now decides to marry her after a public outcry and dissolvement of the conservatorship? Why not just do it when he was with Team Con? Y'all do surface level sleuthing, and take less than 5 minutes to actually consider/do some critical thinking on these facts.

"Something feels wrong" is nothing to base this on. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

the clone thing is just ridiculous all this banons saw a lot of movies.

We all need to chill and let the woman alone, maybe she only wants to be herself and be very private she does not care what we all think,  she def. is trolling us Britney has a very sarcastic humor and the day when and IF she is ready she will return to the spotlight on her own terms, let the woman enjoy her life, her space and she does not owe anyone stupid things like "Britney if you are alive go live" why? she already told in Sam's live she does not want to talk to anyone.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, KrisJ said:

Why on earth would they even want to clone Britney? People don’t even think - it’s scary how these nuts are a part of our society :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I could see this like the If you seek amy video where the reporter was talking about Britney and she used it.

Imagine a new Britney music video with the clone and tik tok conspiracies playing on tv screens behind her. 

• Haha 5

This time I see why people THINK it’s a green screen but it’s still ridiculous to me:

An obvious sign of a green screen is a visible outline/border around the individual in front of it. Britney DOES have an outline around her BUT it’s clear me that the outline is coming from the horizontal lights immediately behind her. Its backlighting her and giving her a subtle “border”. So no green screen imo.

but whatever, same story different day. Welcome to the show once again folks. See you guys same time next week lol

See You There Season 2 GIF by Law & Order

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Yes, that is exactly what it was. In the beginning a lot of people made fun of it because of how ridiculous it sounded. Turns out it was true. 

I am giving you evidence. I am not getting any counter-arguments. What do you want. A video of Sam admitting it? The facts don't add up. Simple as that.

No. free britney was a fact. Since it saw the light :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block