Theory: Something has happened to Britney

3 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

The dude went live and asked her if she wanted to go live and she said HELL NO! Just stop already with the Sam hate, my god!

like HOLY **** by Demi FVCKING Lovato Britney DOES NOT want to go LIVE when the comments under her INSTAGRAM are already OUT OF CONTROL. 

Somebody would probably say something that absolutely TRAUMATIZES her. Doesn't anyone realize she's always had a problem with people being unhealthily OBSESSED with her everyday life and people just can't/won't turn it off, probably because conspiracy theories get a lot of traction on social media from the people who constantly lurk on the internet, make fake accounts, and scroll through endless posts liking and up-voting any and everything that agrees with their point of view.

It is very rewarding to be a conspiracy theorist in the social media age. Just say whatever twisted thing is on your mind and -???- instant gratification. 

It is a very loud minority that is making these conspiracy theories. Normal people simply do not have the time to come up with this stuff or jump down endless rabbitholes, but at some point someone just has to tell the crazies N-O. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

I’ve dated enough bad guys to recognize a bad guy when I see one.

Sam Asghari is a bad guy. Plain and simple. How did he get close to a woman who was essentially being human trafficked ?

Exactly, he was in on it. Remember when she went live on his phone and he snatched it from her hands? Or when she was in a mental institution against her will and he said she was fine? The list goes on.

It’s not a conspiracy to recognize him for what he is: a handler. Who now has access to her money.

They're all just following the money.

I dunno how anyone can deny this :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, Viking84 said:

It's quite the contrary. There is a huge part of her fandom which is incredibly toxic by NOT questioning things which don't make any sense. When you bring up things like the fact that Sam entered Britney's life when Team Con heavily controlled everything around her and said Britney was fine when she was in the facility and they just say "oh stop with your conspiracy theories" or "you're stupid"... now THAT is toxic. I mean, give valid arguments instead of just calling people stupid because they address issues which don't make any sense. How do you explain these things? Putting blindfolds on and pretending that everything is OK will not help anyone. We all want what's best for Britney.

Finally someone said it! 👏🏻

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’m sorry but I agree and can no longer sit here and comfortably agree that all is ok. The posts are utterly bizarre and concerning, the repeated videos at the old house, something just feels off and we are perfectly entitled to have doubts and questions in a non aggressive way. I also am tired of deluded fans who praise her every move. I absolutely and sincerely adore Britney, her healing is messy and I will

always support her. I just hope she is ok. What she has been through is unimaginable. She does not owe us anything, she is not our performing doll. I just hope she is a free woman and safe above all else.  There’s no way of knowing for sure what on earth is going on. At this point, it’s a minefield. Sending her infinite amount of love ❤️ 

This

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The only window we have into her life is through social media. And if you look in through that window, it doesn't look that nice. The misplaced anger, the strained relationship with her sons, you name it. 

We don't need to feed into conspiracy theories. Just objectively observing from her public statements through IG - she is struggling.

And what support system does Brit have?

Her boys are no longer in the picture, the less said about her parents/siblings the better, old family friends like Fe are no longer in her good graces, now we've learned (from her POV) that the wedding guests apparently weren't up to any good either. Does she have any good, close friends that are not also employees/business partners?

She has a husband, who is an aspiring actor and appears to be away from her, working for good periods of time. 

This is why the concern for her won't cease to be any time soon. In times of crises, a stable support system is invaluable. From the outside looking in, it doesn't appear Brit has one. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

The only window we have into her life is through social media. And if you look in through that window, it doesn't look that nice. The misplaced anger, the strained relationship with her sons, you name it. 

We don't need to feed into conspiracy theories. Just objectively observing from her public statements through IG - she is struggling.

And what support system does Brit have?

Her boys are no longer in the picture, the less said about her parents/siblings the better, old family friends like Fe are no longer in her good graces, now we've learned (from her POV) that the wedding guests apparently weren't up to any good either. Does she have any good, close friends that are not also employees/business partners?

She has a husband, who is an aspiring actor and appears to be away from her, working for good periods of time. 

This is why the concern for her won't cease to be any time soon. In times of crises, a stable support system is invaluable. From the outside looking in, it doesn't appear Brit has one. 

I think this is a fine observation. We can disagree with it or agree with bur it’s not based in complete made up stuff. 

What is absolutely lunatic are these conspiracy theories that claim she’s trapped, cloned, green screening, not free etc… 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

So your bad guys stood by your side while you were in a conservatorship, lost a baby and your family?

Quite a life you had I must say.

Do I think the marriage will last longer than a few years? No, but I hope so.

Do I think Sam is making Britney happy at the moment? Yes.

It's easy as that, y'all just saying these things to prove to yourself if it doesn't work out, it was right. Selfish.

Britney says everyday how miserable she is and Sam is making her happy? How? 

7 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Cloned? No

Green screen? No - I feel like Cinematic mode on iPhone give a superimposed look as the subject is so focused compared to the environment.

********? No

Something ain’t right? Yes

Shady people in her life? Yes

Hope I’m wrong but I just have a this feeling. 

How can you have an opinion????

You are BAnon definitely 

Kidding. I said the same thing and I'm frightened how I've been called a nut for just saying I'm worried. Where is this fanbase going :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Yes, when she lands on the bed it’s totes a green bed. You can tell cause it looks like she’s hitting a super green like bed or something. And omg yeah the hair, it’s like, how has she not washed it in a year? Not possible for it to look so similar. Her hair should be green right now because of the green screen. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1

It’s all very unfortunate this has become the tale of one my favorite pop stars!

I pray for her and I agree something isn’t right I cant trust Sam I don’t hate him tho maybe he became a good person… but I truly don’t trust anyone still in her circle during the con like Cade…

also the people who did this too britney are still out there roaming free, I hope the only reason Britney’s instagram to be weird is because she’s hiding under some fbi protection service. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, One More Time said:

No. free britney was a fact. Since it saw the light :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

We always knew she was in a conservatorship. The conspiracy theory that people made fun of was that she was being trafficked and abused and that her money was being stolen. That turned out to be true.

In just the same way, people are speculating that it's still going on under the radar. Why would that be any more ridiculous? If you have seen them do it already, why is it so hard to believe that they are still doing it? If anything, it has even more credibility now because we have actually seen what they are capable of.

Saying "FreeBritney is a fact and this is not a fact" really isn't a very good argument. Tell us instead why you think it's so obvious they are not still trying to kill her behind the scenes when they already did it before. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block