Britney Conspiracies and Well Being

51 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

I agree with you!  Something is not right!  They have her on a new "care plan".  After watching several videos it just doesn't add up.  Either she's in hiding and doesn't want to see anyone, they have her locked away somewhere and someone is ruining her name or the worst possibility, she could be dead.  They are trying to make her look crazy on her instagram and the girl on there does not have the same body as Britney.  She is always really close to the camera and never goes back further. Why is she in her old house?  Why does Sam use recordings or someone else's voice when going live.  Look, I may get dragged, but let's be real here.  We heard Britney speak at court and she is an intelligent woman who is very coherent.  This person on her instagram does not seem like the same especially with all the crazy captions.  I mean come one, she loves her sister now?  Hate me if you want.  I've been a fan since she came out and am the same age as her and I am genuinely worried about her.  They would do anything to keep control over her and her money.  My heart hurts because of this!

Amen 

40 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

I guess you can't have a difference of opinion here anymore.  I just hope you all are right because I truly think something is wrong and I am VERY worried about her.  Yall just don't see it  but whatever

trust me.  You are not the only one who thinks this.  I agree with you 100%

• Love 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, ArabRican said:

Tell me and prove to me she’s ok ? A pic of your own if you work at nobu…..a pic period. Eff all you fake fans when the truth comes out you will all be schooled and sad. 

Just the other day I said that she owes us nothing and now you're here asking for proofs? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: We saw her on her birthday with Sam on his IG stories and she seemed pretty happy too...

What do y'all want her to do? Let her heal, she probably refuses to go out as much (allegedly) because she's afraid of everything and everyone! :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: Do y'all even know how trauma works? We're talking about a woman that was used, abused and degraded for 13+ years! This woman is and will probably be traumatized for the rest of her life, sadly.

It's like y'all don't even listen to what she says when she talks to us :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: These TikTok conspiracy theories are becoming extremely tiring now, like, it's literally mentally tiring reading these things 24/7. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It’s always a conspiracy when it comes to Britney. She’s not free, she’s dead, she’s cloned, it all just sounds so ludicrous. I’m not gonna argue with you only because you’re cute, but to call the Calabasas police to do a welfare check on her is just kind of beyond. 

Thank you. Britney stalker fans crossing the line once again. I def wouldnt be showing ANY parts of my new home if i knew people were out here doing that.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
39 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It’s always a conspiracy when it comes to Britney. She’s not free, she’s dead, she’s cloned, it all just sounds so ludicrous. I’m not gonna argue with you only because you’re cute, but to call the Calabasas police to do a welfare check on her is just kind of beyond. 

Thank you. Britney stalker fans crossing the line once again. I def wouldnt be showing ANY parts of my new home if i knew people were out here doing that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

I agree with you!  Something is not right!  They have her on a new "care plan".  After watching several videos it just doesn't add up.  Either she's in hiding and doesn't want to see anyone, they have her locked away somewhere and someone is ruining her name or the worst possibility, she could be dead.  They are trying to make her look crazy on her instagram and the girl on there does not have the same body as Britney.  She is always really close to the camera and never goes back further. Why is she in her old house?  Why does Sam use recordings or someone else's voice when going live.  Look, I may get dragged, but let's be real here.  We heard Britney speak at court and she is an intelligent woman who is very coherent.  This person on her instagram does not seem like the same especially with all the crazy captions.  I mean come one, she loves her sister now?  Hate me if you want.  I've been a fan since she came out and am the same age as her and I am genuinely worried about her.  They would do anything to keep control over her and her money.  My heart hurts because of this!

And your source?

• Like 1

Britney was locked up in a facility for 4 months and her family and her management team wanted to kill her there. She said that. Yet noone is in prison for that. We don't have legal proof that care plan is over. There is no proof that she is free. Her instagram captions seemed to be manipulated. Britney loves JL now? Really? I feel that something very evil is going on. They try to set Britney up and to make her look crazy. Her life might be in danger.

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block