Britney Conspiracies and Well Being

You actually called a welfare check on her? Seriously? You're psychotic. 

Britney owes all of us NOTHING! Can you please just let the girl live and heal? She is allowed to do things her way and all you unhinged "fans" are just spreading lies and stirring up nonsense. In the end, how do you think she will feel knowing a batch of her fans are going nuts trying to deprive her of privacy?

As for her doing an interview, it's clear she doesn't want to. And that is her right. I've read "Let her do an interview so we can all leave her alone". Um, no. LEAVE HER ALONE NOW. We all know if she did an interview, these "fans" will then try and force her back into the spotlight wanting music, a tour, etc. Get a grip on reality and worry about what is happening in YOUR life and maybe focus on your mental health instead.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

That's not Britney in those live videos nor is it her voice.  I'm not unhinged I'm concerned and it is a fact that people are worried everywhere about her.  What's so wrong about caring when the person hasn't been seen alive in months?  I hope she is ok or you will regret thinking the way you are if  she isn't

It seems like you need a welfare check on yourself.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:35 AM, McGee Pwincess Hole said:

She’s still alive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

We know Team Con is shady but they aren’t able to cover up a DEATH of a famous person lol…

And that of Britney Spears… we literally find out a star has died moments after and before any “info” is ever handed out. It’s like, was Micheal Jackson a clone? No, his face was just chopped. He did too much. He died when he died. 

And apart from that, we’re not minimizing your worry - we’re telling you not to worry, so that the anxiety that is getting built up around this is reaching a level that is not gonna be healthy for anyone. This is coming from the guy who broke out in hives when ‘Womanizer’ finally released and I was in school and begged my teacher to let me listen so that I can relax and breathe… so we ask you to relax and breathe @ArabRican

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block