Britney Conspiracies and Well Being

We need to hear from Britney. All these rumours and consipiracies will not go away and to be honest I am sure its impacting her life. Why not shut it all down with a one hour interview and we all move on. I love her and respect the way she wants to live but sometimes we all have to do things we dont want to do but its for the greater good. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

We need to hear from Britney. All these rumours and consipiracies will not go away and to be honest I am sure its impacting her life. Why not shut it all down with a one hour interview and we all move on. I love her and respect the way she wants to live but sometimes we all have to do things we dont want to do but its for the greater good. 

the greater good of who? YOU? it's not for the greater good of britney. because it doesn't matter what she does or says, the conspiracy nuts will explain away anything that doesn't adhere to their made up lies. no, britney should not do something she doesn't want to do to appease people who don't respect her enough to leave her alone and let her heal in peace. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Thank you. Britney stalker fans crossing the line once again. I def wouldnt be showing ANY parts of my new home if i knew people were out here doing that.

Period! These people are delusional, it’s actually scary. I feel sad that Britney constantly has to deal with these obsessive weirdos, who call themselves fans. This is the scary side of celebrity Stan worship culture 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

I guess you can't have a difference of opinion here anymore.  I just hope you all are right because I truly think something is wrong and I am VERY worried about her.  Yall just don't see it  but whatever

You sound unhinged and ridiculous, and your difference in opinion is not based in fact. This is why Sam has to make these lives/videos, this is why Britney trolls her fans with her posts. There is nothing wrong going on and you’re causing her more harm with your delusional theories and conspiracy nonsense. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What did you say ? That you think Britney was in danger because you were watching TikTok video's ??? Do you realise how utterly ridiculous that is ?

Can everyone get a ******* grip of reality here ? Britney is legally free. A lawyer of her choice made sure of that. No, she is not being controlled or taken hostage by a "satanic Hollywood elite", nor her husband.

Omfg. Poor Britney, her entire fan base has lost their sh-t. Calling a welfare check on her? Jesus Christ. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Huh? So she has to do things she does not want to do? What's the difference between saying that and forcing her to perform?  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I truly starting to think some Britney fans are just nuts and they behave even worse than team con :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Huh? So she has to do things she does not want to do? What's the difference between saying that and forcing her to perform?  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I truly starting to think some Britney fans are just nuts and they behave even worse than team con :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

They are nuts!! I can’t believe the comments here’d, they have truly gone off the deep end. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What did you say ? That you think Britney was in danger because you were watching TikTok video's ??? Do you realise how utterly ridiculous that is ?

Can everyone get a ******* grip of reality here ? Britney is legally free. A lawyer of her choice made sure of that. No, she is not being controlled or taken hostage by a "satanic Hollywood elite", nor her husband.

They won't understand it because they never truly cared about Britney's wellbeing and how team Con had been forcing her to do so many things. These fans only wanted Britney to be free so that she could go back into performing and releasing music just because B said she was not going to work unless Colon was removed. Now that Britney's decided to live her life, they're simply upset and they cannot understand this is Britney's decision :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 2

The only thing that is unwell is this unhinged fan base. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

The only reason Britney may be unwell is the trauma caused by the conservatorship. She has never been crazy, it’s always been painted that way by the media and the conservatorship because of money. 

Now she doesn’t do what y’all expect her to do because she’s actually free for once, and y’all start conspiracies and want to call the police. 

Britney is traumatized by the conservatorship and is trying to enjoy her free life while processing that trauma. Leave her alone. Let her live her life. You don’t do this for friends or family who post unusual things on instagram. 

• Love 4

Sounds like the crazy paparazzi photographers of 2008 have been replaced with members of the general public now who are going after Britney in a different, but equally damaging way. 

It’s like a modern day phenomenon maybe? The obsessive b-anon actions of some fans are doing way more harm than good now. 

I know I’ve said a few things commenting on what Britney posts on her Instagram but I take it at face value and don’t buy into these utterly insane conspiracy theories that I keep reading. And I always try to be as respectful as possible. 

I really think people need to back off now, she may not be doing great, she might be unhappy, she might be struggling, but she’s an adult and wants to navigate the world herself now and has Sam by her side. People need to calm down, it’s like mass hysteria at the moment. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Britney hates interviews it seems so that wouldn't do any good Britney made it clear she doesn't want to do interviews.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block