Britney Conspiracies and Well Being

At this point, I can’t decide who’s worse. Britney’s die-hard stans who have no life that go as far as calling a police department which is a breach of privacy or those crazy conspiracy theorists who make Tik Tok and YouTube videos with inaccurate, “sinister-like” information to draw attention onto themselves for likes/views. Britney is a free woman. Move tf on, leave her alone, focus on yourself and stop being obsessed with a celebrity who doesn’t even know or gives no ****s about your existence. Celebrity and stan culture in general is such a toxic place. Let’s leave that level of obsession in the 2000s and 2010s where it belonged.

• Love 5

It really has become all about attention, radical insane conspiracies and click bait video titles and screenshots. That’s what’s so terrible about all this - Britney, dealing with 13 years of emotional and physical trauma is now being used by her “fans” the same way she was used and abused all those years ago.

She really should just buy a house somewhere in Hawaii or Europe, go off the radar and live her life outside of the insane microscope of the public users and abusers 

• Like 7
14 hours ago, ArabRican said:

I keep seeing videos and conspiracy theories online. I am torn as a Britney fan, but I feel like I’m losing my mind. What are your thoughts? Where is Britney? Is she ok? Is she free? I’ve called Calabasas police for a welfare check and they hung up on me. Do we need to call Rosengart? We need answers now, this is not ok. We marched then and we should March now. 

It's not your business.

Britney Spears is a free woman legally and is living her life. She owes you nothing. She owes everyone NOTHING. She doesn't have to say she's ok. She doesn't have to explain anything. 

We all need to leave her alone. 

She doesn't want to be photographed, she doesn't want to be seen. What is so hard to understand?

She is enjoying her freedom. 

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’ve called Calabasas police for a welfare check and they hung up on me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love that she's surprised they hanged up on her BAHAHAHAHAHA

tiffany pollard GIF

I'm dead

I think what Britney needs to do is get the hell out of California, namely LA & Hollywood.

But I dont think she would as long as her kids are still there.....sigh

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Ashwin said:

We need to hear from Britney. All these rumours and consipiracies will not go away and to be honest I am sure its impacting her life. Why not shut it all down with a one hour interview and we all move on. I love her and respect the way she wants to live but sometimes we all have to do things we dont want to do but its for the greater good. 

Seriously though, you think she gives AF about what anyone thinks about her. Just cus you want her too, she doesn’t owe you anything for the millionth time. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You sound unhinged and ridiculous, and your difference in opinion is not based in fact. This is why Sam has to make these lives/videos, this is why Britney trolls her fans wier posts. There is nothing wrong going on and you’re causing her more harm with your delusional theories and conspiracy nonsense. 

That's not Britney in those live videos nor is it her voice.  I'm not unhinged I'm concerned and it is a fact that people are worried everywhere about her.  What's so wrong about caring when the person hasn't been seen alive in months?  I hope she is ok or you will regret thinking the way you are if  she isn't

I’m begging people to leave her tf alone. And I hate how all of this pretty much just boils down to “she looks crazy on her Instagram!”. So much for mental health awareness. Leave her be. All of these conspiracies are going to make her hate us too and I don’t understand how people don’t get these YouTube videos are for clicks and money and nothing else. 

and a wellness check? Do people realize how traumatizing that can be if you’re already traumatized? Do you WANT to worsen Britney’s health and make her more scared? I don’t know what it’s like in the US, but here if the police checks up on you and for no reason decides you need to come with them, you’ll end up in a facility. I need people to realize how bad that idea is.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block