Britney Conspiracies and Well Being

Yall are trippin'  britney is fine. Why dont you see her out seen out & about? Cause she hates papz and they scare her--which she has mentioned 6282882627 million times on her ig and "you all" refuse to listen

Why is she at her old house? Idk safety? I wouldnt be showing off my new home, after my old home was just broken into. Seems pretty stupid to do that imo

Her ig-remember when britney said enjoyed playing "chase" with the papz....looooololololol

Meryl Streep GIF by PeacockTV

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Just now, ElToxico said:

I feel like all the crazies that mounted evidence for years on the Britney con, once she was freed they thought she was going to get back to the limelight…and furthermore they dont have a purpose anymore.

Britney doesnt owe us anything (like posting for your leisure ir giving interviews etc). Nobody has given her any space to heal.

stop feeding into this nonsense. And leave the woman a lone

It's not nonsense!  I am genuinely worried!  One day all of this will come to light

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

I know and for some reason you can't talk about it here.  It makes me sad that no one sees what's going on.  How can everyone think she is ok? I'm sure they'll delete everything we post about it.  I just hope she's still alive 

She’s still alive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

We know Team Con is shady but they aren’t able to cover up a DEATH of a famous person lol…

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.