What Britney Spears song made your Spotify Wrapped in 2022?🌹

Style.

1. Slay Me Closer (308 streams) with most on August 26 (US streams) :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I also listened via other means and purchased several copies and my remix streams didn’t count towards this figure. 

2. Slumber Party 

3. Let Me Be

15. Work *****

20. (You Drive Me) Crazy! (Stop! Remix) *only Britney song that always makes the top 20 for the 10th year in a row :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

24. Stronger

33. Toxic

37. Radar

42. My Prerogative

53. Breathe On Me

57. Hot as Ice

61. Mood Ring (By Demand) - Pride Remix

75. Gimme More

80. Unusual You

100. Scream and Shout

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

1. Slay Me Closer (308 streams) with most on August 26 (US streams) :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I also listened via other means and purchased several copies and my remix streams didn’t count towards this figure. 

2. Slumber Party 

3. Let Me Be

15. Work *****

20. (You Drive Me) Crazy! (Stop! Remix) *only Britney song that always makes the top 20 for the 10th year in a row :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

24. Stronger

33. Toxic

37. Radar

42. My Prerogative

53. Breathe On Me

57. Hot as Ice

61. Mood Ring (By Demand) - Pride Remix

75. Gimme More

80. Unusual You

100. Scream and Shout

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Taste! Slumber Party and Mood Ring are just the vibe for any occasion. I love them! 

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Also @Style. Bussin, SFG AND SFG Roman’s Remix made the cut :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

My top #2 song is Do We Have A Problem and then We Go Up. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Also, perched Beyoncé made my top #5. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I think @Midnight took over my account… where is this *****? Does he play it exclusive like his Queen?:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block