Britney responds to Fe's handwritten letters interview, dances to Janet Jackson's "All Night"

2 hours ago, hazel24magic said:

You are always negative, and the energy is draining. Why be here if you want to be negative all time? 

It’s very disturbing. 

My comments in a Britney forum are draining you??…just don’t read it or move on…it’s a public forum where we can voice our opinion…why does everyone have to agree w your opinions regarding Britney…flavor of love wtf GIF

• Haha 2

Noooo don't turn on Fe! Britney is really disgusted with those documentaries and Fe was interviewed for one but I truly feel like Fe loves Britney and only wants the best for her and thought she was doing a good thing by speaking about everything in the doc. I wish Britney could have a relationship with Fe again - it's prob the closest thing she has to family other than her actual fam.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Noooo don't turn on Fe! Britney is really disgusted with those documentaries and Fe was interviewed for one but I truly feel like Fe loves Britney and only wants the best for her and thought she was doing a good thing by speaking about everything in the doc. I wish Britney could have a relationship with Fe again - it's prob the closest thing she has to family other than her actual fam.

if fe loved britney and only wanted the best for her she would end her relationship with britney's abusive mother.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She’s shaded Fe multiple times, yes, she was in the docs, she’s also best friends with Lynne.

idk how she feels about fe being friends with lynne now but remember fe was lynne friend since britney was a child and fe was more of a mom than lynne was thats why i say britney is turning her back on fe. fe was brits assistant because she did lynne a favor fe didnt have to chaperone brit on the road but fe cared for britney

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

It really saddens me to see her like this. 
Fans should really watch video such as these with the volume off & just see how it makes them feel.

Well tbh it’s not about being negative….it’s about being honest. I love Britney seriously. I’ve been on breatheheavy since jordan first started. But also I don’t pretend and I don’t enable and that’s met with heavy(pun intended) criticism in here if you don’t praise everything she does. 

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

My comments in a Britney forum are draining you??…just don’t read it or move on…it’s a public forum where we can voice our opinion…why does everyone have to agree w your opinions regarding Britney…flavor of love wtf GIF

I’m not siding with anyone here, but that’s what people don’t get any more. Not everyone is gonna share your opinion. Even if you think it’s the wrong one. Move on with your life and accept people are individuals with their own perspectives. It’s gonna be a long miserable life for those who don’t start waking up to this idea, here and everywhere else in the world. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

it's perfectly understandable that she's shading Fe because Fe has stood by Lynne's side after all these years

21 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

What do we even know? let's be real. Fe might appear like a lovely woman but she's still another close person that didn't move a finger for her in 13 years until she spoke up by herself... I mean Fe was there during Femme Fatale era... 

I agree, but I also think it's a blasphemy that Fe gets way more hate on Britney's social and from fans than Larry Rudolph, for example, a shady, garbage person who was complicit in abusing Britney and profited off this conservatorship from the very start. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block