Britney responds to Fe's handwritten letters interview, dances to Janet Jackson's "All Night"

18 hours ago, Britney's Bestie said:

She is tho she said "my old assistant" in another insta post. im not being a cry baby im pointing out not ok behavior idc if shes a popstar u dont disrespect anyone especially if they were so close for years. britney is pushing people away she only has her husband and prob few friends. i should know cause ive done the same thing britney is doing. by being bitter and mean.

well technically she is her "old" assistant. But we can agee to disagree.I guess it's just all about perspective

14 hours ago, Urbanney said:

The comments section on her posts make me so mad. She's doing absolutely nothing wrong, and people are just being disgusting.

You're not wrong, but Britney also isn't doing herself any favors. She could get all of her same points across in a way that would have a better perception and increase her image. It's social media, she should harness the power to help herself instead of get negative reactions.

On 11/24/2022 at 12:50 AM, SJK said:

The comments. I’m gonna be the one to say it but she is literally destroying her legacy one post at a time.  

Don’t come for me as I’ve been a fan since her debut, but the General Public doesn’t see what we see. They see 2007 Britney. They want prime Britney and that just ain’t gonna happen. 

I personally love her IG and see her just living and learning her new freedom but can see why people have questions. 😏

I don’t see this whatsoever. I think your way overthinking everythingn

14 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

It really saddens me to see her like this. 
Fans should really watch video such as these with the volume off & just see how it makes them feel.

The sealed "care plan" with the woman Jamie chose still in charge giving her God knows what, the videos in her old house, the lack of hearing her speak out in her own words like she did June 23rd & overall lack of accountability/legal action from her lawyer all combined make this VERY concerning. You all didn't read Kanye's text from his "trainer" threatening to have him hospitalized & medicated? The same man who got him hospitalized & worked for the CIA studying effects of ***** on people years prior?

Kanye was 5150'd just like Britney, Jodie recently threatened to have her hospitalized again AFTER her testimony.

spacer.png

spacer.png

God only knows what they did to her in that place, it's gotten more & more concerning after her apparent "freedom". Just because you read on her Instagram she doesn't want to do interviews doesn't mean it's true, her testimony & audio notes say everything. I'm not even excited for the book anymore, who knows how much of her unfiltered truth will be allowed in it IF ANY.

• Like 3
On 11/26/2022 at 11:38 PM, SJK said:

Have you seen the comments? Literally 90% of them are negative. Please enlighten me as to how I’m overthinking. Simply stating a fact.

There’s no such thing as “fact” when it’s 100% opinion and subjective. And people who “comment” are nut jobs who say things on purpose to be negative and get reactions. They are a small, loud minority, same people who comment on twitter. Normal people don’t have time to comment such negative nonsense. 

I was saying you were overthinking because literally no one thinks that much about her IG posts. We see them and keep scrolling, this whole narrative of her being crazy is the same scrutiny she’s been facing for the last 30 years, I’ve been hearing the same criticisms about her my whole life. Nothing new. 

On 11/25/2022 at 2:49 PM, BritneyWiki said:

One day after she realizes she destroyed her image and public perception, she will want it back again. One day she will pull it together a bit and try to get a good image again. It might fail though, could be too late.

She thinks the docs destroyed her public image. But it’s not true. 

On 11/29/2022 at 1:38 AM, Lucas92 said:

She thinks the docs destroyed her public image. But it’s not true. 

I agree. Nobody can destroy it but her. She could have put out her own content that would reframe everything and make her the complete hero. People want to like her so badly but she won't let them.

She should focus on the positive. She could have had all the sympathy in the world, people were ready to give her another chance. She should have channeled all of this energy into her book instead of spewing it out randomly and turning people off. She's not wrong to be so angry and raw, but if she put more thought and effort into getting her truth out, it would be more compelling and people would respect her. I just want her to be loved and respected widely. I don't think that will ever happen again because she doesn't care. She can make a quick buck without needing to care at this point.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block